Font : Nina.ttf

Guest MadElves

Guest MadElves

Hullo,

I am using O2 Xphone (Model QTEK8080N5) for a phone. and I am doing a customization. But seems i need the file nina.ttf and ninab.ttf in order for me to get precise measurement on PC (using photoshop)

Anyone know how to get that file?

I tried copying it but in Smartphone 2003 (or my phone) it's in my rom and can't be copied for some reason...

anyone can help?

PS : found it on the forum.. sorry :)

thx

Ray

Guest Palindrome

You should be able to copy it straight out of the Windows folder. I didn't have any problems putting it on my PC through Activesync. Perhaps it something to do with certification???

Guest Palindrome

You need to click on the >> OTA << (that's over the air) link, which will give you instruction of how to app unlock your phone using the Orange website. If you have any problems let me know. When you unlock your phone you should be able to copy files out of the ROM.

Guest Axioms
You need to click on the >> http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=102618>OTA << (that's over the air) link, which will give you instruction of how to app unlock your phone using the Orange website. If you have any problems let me know. When you unlock your phone you should be able to copy files out of the ROM.

Thanks for the reply, actually i'm a xphone user from Singapore. So i dont i could use the Orange website to unlock my phone :) Is there any other ways to unlock my Xphone maually? Thanks Palindrome

Guest Palindrome

No problem. I don't know about unlocking a Sinapore XPhones but I sure there's some bright spark in the forum that can help you. Try asking in the HTC Voyager (E200 / O2 XPhone / QTek 8080) section, or get in touch with another member from Singapore.

Guest Axioms
No problem. I don't know about unlocking a Sinapore XPhones but I sure there's some bright spark in the forum that can help you. Try asking in the HTC Voyager (E200 / O2 XPhone / QTek 8080) section, or get in touch with another member from Singapore.

okie thanks alot. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MikeInDallas

I've been searching everywhere for nina.ttf and can't find it. I'm a PPC developer using eMbedded VC++. Could someone forward the font to me, either in my PB or via regular email? I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks!

MikeInDallas

direct (join lines back together):

michaelw

at

techemail

dot

com

Posted from my SmartPhone!