i cant get a file.

Guest poodoo

Guest poodoo

thanks dude. just another question,

if im not wrong the XDP files are the original roms. I tried them before and didnt work cuz im using the english rom. that brings me to the question... can i do a rom upgrade with the mj_4 without going through the rom 47 and 53? i heard that we need to do an upgrade to 47 before going to 53 and then 55.

Guest longj49

i'm using the unofficial rom (which is v55), because this is the most stable version for my phone. not sure about whether u need to do the upgrade in sequence. maybe i'll try it out and let u know.

Guest longj49

yup - indeed u need to do the upgrade in rom version upward sequence (42->47->53->55). the origR39dump.bin file from the site is actually the original rom v42, which i was able to flash successfully anyway bypassing v39. i am now trying thew v47 upgrade. u should upgrade the opreator.xdp first, then the lang.xdp, and finally the oem.xdp, in that sequence. this last file will application-lock the phone, so u need to unlock again before u can do the next upgrade. i should be able to upgrade all the way up, if nothing goes wrong.