Is there any TV-Remote Control app that works on the i600?

Guest Oziscififan

Guest Oziscififan

Yes I've applied the reg patch.

I've been away for a bit but I searched the forum and haven't found any info here about tv-remotes for the i600.

I have tried the Vito Remote 2.7, PDAWin's TV Remote, and the Novii Remote.2.4. None work.

Each gives me a different error. 1 won't install, and the other two will, but give me odd errors when trying to run the applications.

Novii - "Can't find 'NoviiRemote' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available."

PDAWin - "SHCreateMenuBar Failed"

I realize that the software wasn't written specifically for the i600 (Novii is for PocketPC), but in Novii's case it supposedly supports the processor the i600 uses. The PDAWin one is supposed to work with SmartPhone 2002, but of course is XScale processor only :D

:Edit:

The i600's Intel PXA250 does have Intel XScale acording to Samsung's product specs, unfortunately PDAWin has yet to get back to me...

:End Edit:

Does anybody have any tv-remote app that works with the i600? The practical joke possibilities alone are driving me crazy.