Skins - Most wanted

Guest Gmaxx

Guest Elviz

I'd love to have a www.hattrick.org skin !

Maybe with my own team logo, pictures of the players, league standings an so on. But it's important that i can change the pic's my self, every week :-)

Can this be done ?

Looking forward to here from you :-)

Guest kurtfhouse

How about an Angel (as in Buffy the vampire slayer) skin? That would be pretty good if anyone is interested :?:

I have the theme tune as a ring tone which would compliment it nicely, in WAV and WMA for E200 users :)

Cheers

Guest x2c4u

hello guys! i saw a homescreen named "quicksilver" up on the homescreen downloads section! jus wonderin where it has gone? i cant quite seem to find it there? does anybody have a copy of that?

Guest [flicker]

Morning all. Just wondered if anyone could come up with a skin based on the british cult sitcom Spaced? That would be fantastic! Also, being greedy, what about a Shaun of the Dead skin?(which was basically a brand new episode of spaced in film form with zombies...). I would be eternally grateful!

Guest pride

Any chance of a Big Brother (the TV show) skin - The new series starts on Friday next week (hope its better than last years bore-fest)

Guest drblow

i'm working on a hitch hikers guide theme, but it may take some time! anybody got any links to hhgtg sounds - especially the sound of the book opening up? Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...