FREE TV listings application

Guest MECX

Guest cougal96

Smarthouse58 have u downloaded the tv list for the week???

once the program is installed go to your Pocket internet explorer and click on the 'infoMec' link that has appeared there, this will get the TV listings for a week.

The listings will be updated weekly (probs late saturday), all you have to do is again click on the link in pocket internet explorer and all the listings will be updated.

Hey guys im very sorry the app will be back but when i dont know.

Had an update nearly done but a harddrive failiure meant i lost it all (who said backup>?) anyway i could bring back the old updates now if people want?

Thanks for all the support ad sorry again

will try and sort sumthing out this weekend :wink:

Guest kurtfhouse

Depends how much trouble it is for you mate?

If its easy to do the listings that would be great but otherwise we've managed since July so I'm sure we can hang on :wink:

Thanks very much for your work and sorry to hear about your hard drive, what a pain :lol:

Will watch this topic with interest anyway

All the best and thanks again :)

Guest squiggs1982
Hey guys im very sorry the app will be back but when i dont know.

Had an update nearly done but a harddrive failiure meant i lost it all (who said backup>?)  anyway i could bring back the old updates now if people want? 

Thanks for all the support ad sorry again

will try and sort sumthing out this weekend :wink:

Superb mate, just whatever you can manage! But I'm with the previous poster - no hurry! You've done some great work and you're not asking for anything in return, so you're accountable to noone! Would be great to see back up tho!

Adrian

Ok im in the process of getting a bit of hosting space sorted (www.infomec.co.uk here we come)

as soon as thats activated re-release here we come.

Cheers for all the nice words guys :)

• 2 months later...
Guest ZygMalian

Just upgraded to Orange SPVc500, and downloaded your TV Listing software. Unfortunately, cannot load data from www.msmobilenews.com/infomec as getting no page found.

Any reason why?

Zyg

Guest MorphFx

The problem with this type of application is that it is always going to be dependent on the developer updating his info every week, I doubt very much that will happen unless he can interface the app with some sort of xml-soap web service that can provide reliable up-to-date listings.

Hey guys, ok heres the situation.

Ive a got a server www.infomec.co.uk

The code i have lost is nearly back to what it was (dont ask)

A basic web site just needs finishing off.

Sorry for the long wait guys just started at a new job (7-7) and you know what its like.

Cheers for the support as always and sorry again for the long wait