GET SD CARD AND CARD READER FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

Guest kjk

YES IT'S RIGHT

Well over at ecost.com you can get a Syntax Group 7-in-1 USB Card Reader for $14.99 with $14.99 mail in rebate, as well as grabbing up a Kingston 32MB Secure Digital (SD) Card for $15.00 with a $15.00 mail in rebate (Total $29.99). Since your purchase total is greater than $25.00 you will get free ground shipping while supplies last.

CARD READER

SD CARD

Guest Pondrew

Hmm. Not a bad offer.

Was about to go ahead and buy but it won't let you register unless you billing address (credit card details) is in the US. Unsual to find a site that's internal customer unfriendly. :)

Guest squall

SD card readers are not expensive - see THIS one for example also a 32mb sd card isnt all that useful - i would recommend saving you rr money and buying a larger sd card and a separate card reader :)

Guest siu99spj
What's a 'mail in rebate' and what's the catch?

You mail a coupon in with your receipt of the product and they send you a refund (Cheque or direct transfer into your account). Americans seem to do them far more often than us UK(EU) peeps.

The only catch is that you need to live in America to buy from the company. Or at least have a bank account with a US billing address.

Guest rberry88

A 32mb SD card will fill up too fast but if you need a cardreader you can't do much better than free. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mischievous

Of course, they're counting on 80% of us to forget about sending in rebate forms. Also, more than once I've never recieved the rebate money after sending in rebate form. I've read it's a common occurance. I'll pass. I hope those who purchase the offer, do in fact fill the rebate out, and then get their money from the rebate. Good luck.

What's the saying, "you don't get something for nothing?"