Dougie Lampkin's Custom Tracks.

Guest PiSONG

Guest xavierjohn22
xavierjohn tracks are fantastic i have been playing them on my old spv100 they are very nicely made a good hard challenge thankyou very much for hard work and sharing them with us. hopefully i can make some with my new computer i have just got.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glad to hear that mate, i'll try to finish more tracks and hopefully release them when i get home, or maybe here, im out of the country right now. but i still find time from time to time to make these tracks.

cheers!

Guest max1956bikes
glad to hear that mate, i'll try to finish more tracks and hopefully release them when i get home, or maybe here, im out of the country right now. but i still find time from time to time to make these tracks.

cheers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i look forward to seeing more amazing tracks

Hi, apologies that this is probably posted in the wrong place but i cannot find a thread dedicated to the actual game (as opposed to the customer tracks)

I am using a c550 and although the game runs in a smaller window, it works completely fine, right up until i click on the 'go' to load a track. Then it just crashes back to the games list on the phone.

I have also installed some of the additional tracks available but am having no joy.

If you could offer any advice or perhaps point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated

thanks

odt

Hi, apologies that this is probably posted in the wrong place but i cannot find a thread dedicated to the actual game (as opposed to the customer tracks)

I am using a c550 and although the game runs in a smaller window, it works completely fine, right up until i click on the 'go' to load a track. Then it just crashes back to the games list on the phone.

I have also installed some of the additional tracks available but am having no joy.

If you could offer any advice or perhaps point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated

thanks

odt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm afraid I remember hearing it just won't work with the 550 when you try to load a track.

You could try contacting the developer and ask them if they are planning to update it - maybe offer some testing etc. but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Edited by Jamma14

• 1 month later...
Guest jeremyvi

Hi,

I am really found of TRial Challenge that is why I have made an extra track, this is my first track and it need to be improve, i have still not tested it, I will (in my bed).

At this moment the checkpoint should be moved to help the player, but i would have your opinion, to know if this is too hard, or too ugly :oops: ...

I just need some feedback, for the next tracks I would make, because I don't know if my skill is the same as your. (i am very bad)

thx ;)

PS: Sorry, no preview for the moment, we could say it is befor the Beta release :roll:

Hot.rar

Guest max1956bikes

Hi,

I am really found of TRial Challenge that is why I have made an extra track, this is my first track and it need to be improve, i have still not tested it, I will (in my bed

i down loaded it but not sure what to do with it now.great to have someone making new tracks i have tried but i cant make anything work.

Guest jeremyvi

hi Max,

you have to unrar the hot.rar file and import all the content into your extra track folder on your smartphone, into the trial challenge game.

I hav tested it yesterday evening, and I am affraid that the track is too hard in some points and too easy in others.

May be you should wait for a nex release :roll:

Cya

Guest max1956bikes
hi Max,

you have to unrar the hot.rar file and import all the content into your extra track folder on your smartphone, into the trial challenge game.

I hav tested it yesterday evening, and I am affraid that the track is too hard in some points and too easy in others.

May be you should wait for a nex release  :roll:

Cya

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok i look forward to new tracks i will gladly try them out and report back

• 4 weeks later...
Guest max1956bikes
Hey, ppl how could you complete the 2-2 level?

My bike just can't go up this ice hill :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right try letting down rear tyre go up as far as you can put brake on lean forward roll back till nearly stop lean back.till stop then go for it.you may need to do this a few times.i have completed all till last 3 it was hard work but very much worth it as this is best game ever.have you got extra tracks?can be found on this site if you look hard enough as lots of people have made some super tracks.

Guest max1956bikes
thx

i've already got 4 of custom ones...

Can u press 2 keys at the same time on your device when playing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have about 10 most found here plus the ones you get with game.i have c500 yes i can use 2 buttons at once.i also have first spv and spv 100 its easer to play on these as you can use volume button but not on c500 but i can still play ok on it.if you need instrution on cheating to get moon extra track working let me know.

Guest jeremyvi

Hi,

I have got an SDA (C500 in germany) and I can't use twwo keys at the same time.

only the first wich has been pressed is used by the software... it is quite harder to play on this device, but you can play correctly.

PS: My track is ended, I just need to create the preview file, but don't expect to something marvelous !

• 3 months later...
Guest max1956bikes
Hi,

I have got an SDA (C500 in germany) and I can't use twwo keys at the same time.

only the first wich has been pressed is used by the software... it is quite harder to play on this device, but you can play correctly.

PS: My track is ended, I just need to create the preview file, but don't expect to something marvelous !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you ever get it done?if you can put it here i would love to have a go at it.thanks