Phone powers on to Black Screen. Cannot do a Hard Reset.

Guest shan78758

Guest shan78758

Phone powers on to Black Screen. Cannot do a Hard Reset. Is my phone dead or is there something else I can do.... about a week before this happened.... the screen eventually came back and I Hard Reset my phone keeping everything off except phone numbers... About a week ago... this happened again... and has been that way since.... PLEASE help me revive my 8380....

Guest the bishop

I had to send mine back to get it fixed. Took a month, but they're finally sending it back to me! (shipping charges are a nightmare though heh). Good luck!

Guest shan78758
I had to send mine back to get it fixed. Took a month, but they're finally sending it back to me! (shipping charges are a nightmare though heh). Good luck!

Thanks for the reply.... How exactly do I send it back in? I have tried to get a new battery trying to contact anybody from MiTAC with no success. I am sure the same may happen.

Guest shan78758
is yours from HK or Taiwan? I have contacts for both, email, phone numbers, addresses, you name it.

Taiwan.... I thank you so much...

Guest the bishop

Posted from my SmartPhone! I am out right now, but send of a pm and i will give you all the information you need, plus tips on getting it through chinese customs faster too.

• 2 months later...