Thankful?.......Lets Give @anonymous A Round Of Applause!

Guest Navec245

Guest Navec245

NO COMPLAINTS or requests please in this thread. Do that elsewhere.

I'll start....THANKS for the work on this ROM. Incredible!

Guest lafester
what is this for?

OMG!

thanks @ for a great job on the rom.

i was just wondering if there was anyway to know just how many downloads there have been since its release??

got to be many many thousands.

thanks again!

chris

Guest scott2eyes

Although I haven't installed it myself, for giving away for free something which you could have charged for (although admittedly not exactly legally, but certainly easily), I take my hat off to you.

Guest wycklk

Yes, thank u very much !!!

My wish - get a Chinese ROM Windows 2003. Let me know if I can help...

Use the Mshei.ttf Chinese font - smallest i can find - but I only know

how to put inside the flash storage + reg tweak to fontlink

- hope u can put it inside the ROM space to save the precious flash storage space.

Guest nytehawk2002

Thank you @nonymous for developing and producing something that Micro$oft and Motorolla have failed to produce to keep their customer base happy. The rom is great considering all of the things that probably took place behind the scenes to get it to this point. These companies fail to realize the fact that if it wasn't for developers, technicians and enthusiasts like the people here, their products would fail miserably. Again, Great Job and thanks.

Guest cygwinxp

I definitely want to give @anonymous an applause. Bluetooth and Camera are not important for me. If the battery life is long enough, MPX200 + WM2003 is exact the combination that I want. =D> =D> =D>

=================================

One thing that I don't understand is that how can @anonymous come out this ROM ? Are you form Microsoft or Motorola ? If you don't have BSP and all source code, how can you build this ROM and patches ?

If you are from Microsoft or Motorola, let's give them an applause also.

=D> =D> =D>

Guest Colonel Trouble

Ive not installed it myself but when my warantee runs out I will !

Thanks a lot , if it wasnt for folks like you and the many other people on this site and the others smartphones would be down the pan (I know mine would)

Thanks everyone !

Guest chudy
no, i don't think he's working on upgrades at the moment since it seems like only a hand full of people where happy with the update (some 20 or so took the chance to say thank you @nonymus while 50.000 where reading about the update, some 500 where posting on it and it made some 250 gigs on traffic on the msmobiles server)...  

cheers, lutz

well it looks like we as a modaco community as a whole came across as an unappreciative bunch .... for anyone who's using the WM2003 release give @anonymous a thumbs up or a shout out...he deserves it!! if we want to see him work more of his magic on this release lets show our support and appreciation for all the work he's done!

thanks for all the work @anonymous!

regards,

chudy