Fembot and Borg for MPx200 + WM2003

Guest midnight

Guest jcjdoss
Ooops, my bad, remove that version you have and download again and install again :P
I was sure my version would have a folder called whiner

• 3 months later...
Guest Micro-Elf
Ooops, my bad, remove that version you have and download again and install again :lol:

Download from where? I just got the one at the top of this thread (MPX version for Win Mobile 2003) and it placed it into "Mounted Volume"

Guest Disco Stu
Did anyone else get a new folder on thier phone called Mount Volume as opposed to the standard "Mounted Volume"?

Welcome to the forum mate :lol:

It is supposed to be installed to Mounted Volume, surely ?

Guest awarner [MVP]

Place the cab file in Mounted VolumeWindowsStart MenuAccessories then on the phone

go to StartAccessories and the cab file will be there. All you then do is select it and it will self install.

cool sounds, but it seems the the speed dials 3,4,5,7,8,9 does'nt work anymore. only speed dials 1,2,6 works with borg

as for Fembot only speed dial 6 does'nt work.

anybody experienced this? i'm using WM2003 :lol:

Guest Micro-Elf
Place the cab file in Mounted VolumeWindowsStart MenuAccessories then on the phone  

go to StartAccessories and the cab file will be there. All you then do is select it and it will self install.

Yes, but wouldn't it be nice to have it on your storage card?

Sorry, but how come I cant see the download link on this post?

I downloaded from the download section, but it says it is not meant for the software version i'm using.

i'm using mpx200

software wm2003

mounted storage: 512MB SD card

thanks

Guest Micro-Elf
???

The location in my post is only for placing the files prior to installation.

When I launch the .CAB it installs the sounds to "Mounted Volume" instead of giving me a choice where to put it (like on my "Storage Card". Sounds like the .inf used to make the .CAB was messed up.

Midnight you there? Just need a new drop that lets me put this all on my storage card.