My MPx 220 Review

Guest kl1wdr

Guest emsilva

Well, this thing has 7 pages. Someome probably pointed that out already, but just in canse:

Can not use the external LCD as viewfinder?

Of course you can! Start the CAM application and then close your phone.

At least mine does that.

please understand that early rom versions from before the phone was relaesed did not have this feature. It was a late addition. part of the problem with many mpx220 reviews are that they were, much like this one, based on pre-release models.

Hopefully that will change in about a month.

• 1 month later...

Anyone in the US have this phone with Cingular as the service provider yet?

How well does it work?

Can you access email from another account (say yahoo) or is it just through the account from cingular?

Thanks

Is the "file viewer" software on the MPx 220 available to download somewhere? I'm assuming it will work on any MS Smartphone 2003 machine (eg SPV C500)...

profiexplorer, the filemanager that comes free with the profimail program has a word and text file viewer if that helps

rgds

jim

Guest angeljo008
Anyone in the US have this phone with Cingular as the service provider yet?

How well does it work?

Can you access email from another account (say yahoo) or is it just through the account from cingular?

Thanks

Yes you can access other pop3 emails with this phone on Cingular. I have had no problems with the f/w 1.3 IMO this is a great phone--I can't imagine having any other at this point in time and I like to switch phones every 3 months--Im very happy with this phone thus far--

Guest thongaxp

I Agree with angel, and I have my phone accessing 3 pop3 accounts without any problems. The only thing that would make this phone nicer is the addition of wifi, which supposedly the mpx260 will have.