EXCLUSIVE: Orange Retail to exclusively offer Champagne C500

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ferryrich

I just phoned Orange to get roaming enabled and sort out a few other things and one of the guys I spoke to wasn't expecting a release of the C500 in any shade till next month now.

This has all happened before of course, announcements come, then the dates pass and eventually 3 weeks later, the phones actually released.

Guest goinnuts

orange premier is available t400, t700,t1000 its an extra £5 a month you get care, 3mb gprs, free answer machine, free memorymate card and you can upgrade after 9 months.

so how doi get onto that then?

i am on a 400 min plan

Guest Colonel Trouble

£179 ?!?!? This is looking such a great phone ... Maybe selling my beautiful mpx200 ..... oh well .I'll wait untill chrimbo to see whats happening to this generation of smartphones and find out which has the least bugs and works as well . But judging from the price and the rave reviews its been getting , the C500 might be the one :wink: .

But i migth be getting an Ipod 20gb (£200) Or an Ipod mini (£174) for my birthday in september so maybe get the c500 for christmass would be a good idea and just keep the mpx200 as backup etc or just sell it for a bit of cash ...

Guest peekie

one thing is orange will probably release a rom update that will screw up the perfect phone and get the forum exploding with complaints :P , i will get a black one incase anyone is counting :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Simon Desser

Mark (Goinuts) you da man!

Once I get the nod, I'll be kippin' outside your shop with the big issue sellers :D

Cheers :P

Posted from my SmartPhone after doing a #2 in my pants on "Space Mountain" in Disneyland Paris, after my 9 year old son dragged me on it! Over to you Mavis Davis :lol:

Guest beersoft

i think its black for me, this 'its kinda sliver' thing sounds like a bad idea

and following the thread within a thread, my puppy wins (or as close to winning as the poobag can) as she (bless her cotton socks) has managed to get poo all over the house, apart from her space on the sofa and her bedding.

puppy cant be ill, that money is saved for my new phone :S

later

Owen

"up to his knees in it"

Guest Chic0
I just phoned Orange to get roaming enabled and sort out a few other things and one of the guys I spoke to wasn't expecting a release of the C500 in any shade till next month now.

This has all happened before of course, announcements come, then the dates pass and eventually 3 weeks later, the phones actually released.

I never go by these announced release dates. The way I see it, is once Paul gets one to review and test it will be at least another 3/4 weeks before we get our grubby mits on it.

....oh yeh, silver is definately the way forward :P

Guest barkythedog

so what sort of price would i be looking at paying im on t200 line 1 and everyday 50 line two and im 6 months into my contract, just wondering cheers

Guest winterdude

sweet i can feel it getting closer

dude in orange shop had one of the dummy C500 mmm it was sweet 8) .

made nt t610 feel old and flabby

Guest Cybertronic
ok heres the deal the c500 is free on contracts (£25 or more) the silver is only available for orange premier customers, comes with some speakers. its going to £179.99 on payg. all shops should have one for demo by the end of the week. next they will be in stock.  

simon yours is on reserve.

:wink:

How is it that cheap on PAYG!? :shock:

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Out of random optimism i asked in the Bull Ring Orange shop today and was specifically told 'about the end of August'.

So there you go, you heard it here first :P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Pondrew
How is it that cheap on PAYG!? :shock:

Errr, please tell us what other decent Smartphones are that cheap? This is a state of the art Smartphone and as such the handset can be expected to sell for over £250... :roll:

Guest phishwak

Pondrew,

Unless I got it wrong looks like Woon was impressed with the price on PAYG and was asking how can it be so cheap when lesser phones cost as much or more on PAYG.

Guest Cybertronic
Pondrew,

Unless I got it wrong looks like Woon was impressed with the price on PAYG and was asking how can it be so cheap when lesser phones cost as much or more on PAYG.

That's what I meant :oops:

Guest barrybryce

When people say free on contract over £25 or £180 on PAYG - what does that make me with my £17.50 everyday 50 contract? £180?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.