E200 ROM released on Orange UK!

Guest shardy

Guest zerosignull

wow. only took about 5 minutes to erase and install then about 3 mintes to book first time. seems to be rebooting in its usuall time. now goto get rid of that horible orange theme

Guest nedge2k
how do you unlock the phone when its not on orange! it tries to open up IE but obviously it cannont conect cause im on o2!

Either set data connections to pass thro over activesync or use the settings by Mr_End on page 20 of the GPRS Repository

Guest bx16v

I've applied it to my some what unstable SPV which, at times can be compared to an mental patient on ecstasy downing Jack Daniels on a roller coaster straight down to hell :roll:

It still works, nothing blindingly different, it hasnt crashed/frozen up yet, longest my phones stayed up is 23 hours straight. Maybe its fixed the memory leak that casues the free memory to slowly drop even when you havent had any calls or sms!

*mumbles* kicks cat *mumbles* bloody microsoft *mumble*

:P

Guest zerosignull

if u want to free up and speed up ure device delete the "Orange_Support" and "IA_CID_StartUp.exe" shorcuts from the windows/startup directory

Guest byron_hinson

Does enabling clear type take up more battery power when smoothing out the edges, if not i may enable it, but I notice its now off as default with the new ROM so assuming there is a reason for it.

Guest zerosignull

ive noticed that this rom doesnt have the little icon in the top right(ish) corner telling you what type of input (t9,abc,123) you have currently selected. would aviod this rom if you cannot get it back

Guest byron_hinson
ive noticed that this rom doesnt have the little icon in the top right(ish) corner telling you what type of input (t9,abc,123) you have currently selected. would aviod this rom if you cannot get it back

Has it on my updated ROM