c500 rocks - and has a cool colour - thumbs up +++++++

Guest lutzh

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Is the blueish phone just a prototyp will it come out by an provider.

Do you by any chance know that?

PS: Not living in an Orange Cou®nty ,-) LOL - let me know if anybody gott that one - So most likely you will get to black C500 somewhere sooner. Well in anycase if you are not trading it in, but decide to put it on ebay, then please let me know, so I can bid on it ,-)

Thanks, Max

SORRY forgot to ask.

Can you please do ANOTHER pic just the C500 (blueish) from streight above.

Thanks, Max

your name sounds very germanish - as you can see i am from munich/germany. so i have to find someone who wants to trade his black orange branded c500 against my ice blue non branded c500.

i don't know if this colour will ever make it to the shops, really can't say that.

regarding the photo: i'll do that in daytime tomorrow since you would not see the colour under any other light source in the correct way.

cheers, lutz

Guest Pondrew
How clear is speech over bluetooth headsets? Its one thing about the E200 I hate. Have they fixed it with the C500?

You using the updated rom on the E200 t3dluke?

Guest markdotpeters5

thanks for the updates lutzh, the bike video is cool and looks loads better than the e200 video recording. tempting, very very tempting!

Guest www.msmobiles.com

say Lutzh, unser Hätschelkind, have you managed to connect C500 sucessfully, with help of Mapopolis, to a Bleutooth GPS receiver? any experiences with it - Bluetooth/GPS/serial ports?

not only to mapopolis but also to a very good and famouse navigation program we all know from the pocket pc that will be out on the market soon.

as mentioned above the c500 is a big improvement regarding the implementation of bluetooth. i was even able to pair the c500 with a very rare other bluetooth device (i guess i have one of maybe 5 world wide existing ones, will tell you about it later on).

also pairing and syncing with desktop is now working the way it should with only three klicks or so. and voice dial works somehow from my parrot ck3100 with the voice tags on the phone as long as i don't use key lock on the c500 (will report this as bug for later rom versions).

cheers, lutz

Guest www.msmobiles.com
not only to mapopolis but also to a very good and famouse navigation program we all know from the pocket pc that will be out on the market soon.

thanks Lutz, Schätzchen, for clues that also TomTom navigator for Microsoft Smartphone works great in C500 ! Having maximum choice and palette of products is key to the success.

And I am utterly happy that at last we have a phone with which we can succesfully combat nokia.

:-)

the read between the line...

this is the first phone that can combat with any on the market available nökia phone. and win. also i have to say that for the moment the c500 is the better choice compared to the mpx220 - even if you face the fact that some games don't work properly on the c500 (see paul's pre-review for details) you have to face the fact that the smaller screen of the mpx220 is also something that will make gamers unhappy, so in case of gaming you will have to look very close what phone to choose or not. a list of whats running right or wrong will popup here soon i guess.

i am very satisfied with the c500. i'll get it in black as soon as i get my hands on it because the blue looks very childish ;-)

cheers, lutz

ps: got your pm, will come back with something special at the end of the week!

Guest weestian

Well, all im wondering:

Who's gonna be the nice guy or gal to buy a unit in the UK/Germany/Denmark/wherever and send it to Norway?

:roll:

Stian

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

wait until it is on ebay. - it will show up soon.

That;s how I got my unlocked SPV to the US.

It just takes a couple of extra days

Guest www.msmobiles.com
polish humor i would say ;-) you should see msmobiles pm's to me :-):-):-)

cheers, lutz

You have no idea about Polish humour, Junge, but you have taught me a lot about German reliability... anyway stop talking about pm's, emails and other stuff, because there is such thing as "privacy" in case you didn't notice... otherwise I am open - just contact me through MSN messenger or through a phone (send me your phone, so I can call you).

Guest Vector

Yes, not sure if it has been answered anywhere else before, what is the speaker quality like on this phone for playing music through it and just for general conversations? :P

Guest Disco Stu

What games have you tried ? Did any play ok ?

Have you sent any MMS /emails with attachments ? Does this drain the battery ?

And sorry for my dodgy English sense of humour :wink:

Guest efission

How do the low light photos look? e.g. At night in a pub. I've got a SE T610 atm which can barely manage inside with the lights on let alone with dimmed lights.

Cheers