StopWatch

Guest Palindrome

Guest Palindrome

StopWatch is a, umm... stopwatch (I couldn't think of a flashier name for it) for 2003.

Features

Hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds.

Normal stopwatch functions: Start, Pause and Reset.

Countdown with alarm.

Lap Timer with up to 5 laps (see help).

The timer itself should be extremely accurate as it uses the phone itself to calculate the time. As far as testing it goes, well, that was a bit tricky. I think I stared at it for 15mins before my patience cracked but everything seems ok (again, use at your own risk, but I'm pleased to say I haven't nuked anyones phone sooo far). If you find any glitches I'll get on the case.

Most of the controls are pretty obvious but I've included a help section to the app which I think covers most things.

I used an icon for the phone which I couldn't find any credits for. If that's your icon PM me and I'll credit you or remove it as per your wishes.

To install, copy the cab to your start menu (or wherever you like) and run.

stopwatch_1.CAB

StopWatch_Screenshot.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Wombleuk

hi,

just found this.

Looks good.

I don't know if you're still developing this, but I have a wish list

1. Support silent mode and vibrate

2. Have an exit option in Countdown, so when Stopwatch is restarted, it can go straight back into the option you last used.

3. Remember the countdown start time between uses.

I'd like to use a countdown timer every day for the same amount of time, so it would be good to just start up the countdown timer and hit start.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stevie_mac
Hi,

Awesome application... Is there any way to change the alarm sound after the countdown timer expires?

Hi,

nice programm,

qvga suport may be a nice feature

Palindrome, sorry to jump in on your thread - your stopwatch is a mightly fine looking application.

Its just that I noticed you had not responded to this thread for quite some time.

WeatherB / diskmemo

I have just updated my Stopwatch for WM2003 / WM2005 & it now supports the features you are looking for.

If you are interested, check out this thread...

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...75entry738275

Regards, Steve.