Light sensor

Guest colinp

Guest colinp

howthe hell dose this work!!

i was convinced my key light was broken because wehn i covered up the little sensor the light diddnt come on

any how was gonna take it back 2morro and then in the dark watchin film they work!! so i tested it in my car and the little blob at the bottom cant possable be the sensor :roll:

Guest zeta101

its possible the sensor is slightly sensitive to infrared light (basically heat radiation) which your skin gives off. So try blocking it with a piece of black paper of cloth or something and see if the keypad lights up.

Guest Simon Desser
its possible the sensor is slightly sensitive to infrared light (basically heat radiation) which your skin gives off.  So try blocking it with a piece of black paper of cloth or something and see if the keypad lights up.

Wow :P You're right :shock:

Block the sensor with your thumb, and no lights come on, block it with my dark blue T-shirt and they come on straight away :shock: :)

Guest Xenzo1990

No they stay on, that question defies the point of a 'Light' sensor, it detects light not dark lol. The function it does is only performed when light is present.

Guest legalbeagle

I think that midnight's point is that your thumb gives off infra red radiation whether it is dark or not - radiation from your thumb cannot be the reason that the lights do not come on.