C500 Promo

Guest midnight

Guest Rolfe_WJ_2

Hey midnight, any chance you can post up a graphic I can use to make a caller ID template? .... erm ... unless you have one already! :)

Thanks

Very nice, +1 for the ia called ID,

question, as i suppose its a nice photoshop pictures, with layers etc..im sure im not the only one with a E200 for now....would it be possible to have the same one with E200 instead of C500 at the bottom??? that would be very cool :)

cheers,

BuG

Guest crafty

Hi Midnight, lovely looking homescreen. One question though, are dialback.gif and incallback.gif supposed to be 160px high? With the 20px banner image that leaves a 20px 'gap' at the bottom of these screens that looks a little odd. Is it supposed to be like that?

Also i've started a thread here about the C500 WMP reg settings. Have you managed to crack it yet?

Guest crafty

Also just noticed that the code for the missed call screen is wrong; it displays the background image rather than the missed call image and puts the number in the wrong place. Not trying to teach a grandmother to suck eggs (what a weird saying btw) but the Missed Call code should be:

<plugin clsid="{0BA8ABB8-1F1D-417f-88C6-DA8530E2E7A6}" name="missedcalls" height="200"> 

<background b-border-width="0" >

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent" bgimage="IPSMApplication DataHomeAiC500missed.jpg" valign="top"/>

</background>

<format state="nocall" visible="false" font-weight="bold"/>

<label font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#000000" font-size="30" x="139" y="106" w="176">

<text><calls/></text>

</label>

</plugin>[/code]

Not trying to find fault with the theme - honest! I think that graphically it is superb.

Guest midnight

heh,m the missed call thing i forgot to finish off, was just using the background as a placeholder and the code was from AI2 homescreen, i noticed this a couple of days ago, but not had chance to fix it, guess i'd better do it now :)

edit: missed call screen changed (bit different to the way you do it Crafty, as i prefer centralised numbers where possible)

Guest midnight
Hi Midnight, lovely looking homescreen.  One question though, are dialback.gif and incallback.gif supposed to be 160px high?  With the 20px banner image that leaves a 20px 'gap' at the bottom of these screens that looks a little odd.  Is it supposed to be like that?

Also i've started a thread here about the C500 WMP reg settings.  Have you managed to crack it yet?

20 pixel icon bar + 20 pixel dial.gif (header) + 20 pixel buttons at the bottom leaves 160 pixels for the dialback and incallback, so yeh, 160 pixels is correct, unless the c500 isnt displaying the header images?

I dont have a C500, so a lot of it is guesswork for that phone, and I havent had a look at the reg so havent been able to correct the WMP stuff (dumb of MS to change it for every version of the OS though)

edit: changed some wmp parameters, dunno if it will work, but we'll see as soon as someone tries the new version :)

edit 2: Confirmed, WMP now working for this homescreen :P

Only got the phone two days ago and WOW what a job you have done with that home screen!

I wish I was a little bit more into that kind of thing!

I have just followed one of the links to orange for the app unlock.

What is the main advantage of this?

Once again many thanks for that home screen. I gave u a big 10 for your ratings!!!!! :) :P :D

Please let me know if there are any more updates or if u design anything else.

Thanks

midnight: would it be possible to have E200 instead of C500 at the bottom ?? that would be cool, i know the theme is to promote C500 but heh...would be nice:)

thx!

nice work anyway

-BuG

Guest Theguru

Thanks for that, It works great, amazing work midnight. One thing though my date is a bit off, the first figure on the left hand side of the date has been chopped in half.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Nice Homescreen Midnight ^_^ The startup / shut down screens almost look 3-dimensional! real nice :wink: Shame nothing can be done about the upper & lower bars on the h/screen though...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FrankyKnife

@Midnight:

all i can say is... awesome! a perfect match for the new C500!!!

nevertheless i would like to ask you, if you are willing to give other SPV-guys your permission to do a remix of your skin?

i would like to change some minor things, add some bit of codes and so on...

it would be great, could you please send me your original image datas as .psd files therefore? -> webmaster(at)delatoy.com

thx!

franky

Guest Alfa155

Nice one !!! Midnight Many Many Thank's :lol: :D ;) :D This is my first home screen, Do i really need to look any further ??? ( i don't think so ) and i have to say cheer's for the ease of use install

It's people like yourself that make the world go round !!!! Cheer's m8o :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.