upgrading to the c500

Guest shaund316

Guest shaund316

hi, back in february my dad wanted to go on pay monthly with orange and I wanted to get an e200, so he bought an e200 for free on the talk 120 contract from www.mobileshop.com (good site, I'd recommend it) then I bought the phone from him and used it on payg with my old orange sim card, while he used the pay monthly sim card in his old samsung.

I really like the look of the c500 so wanted to upgrade to it but I want to stay on payg with orange. Is it possible to use the upgrade facility through orange to have them get me a cheap c500, because they think that my dad is using his pay monthly sim card in an e200, so then they will upgrade it to the c500 but I will use a payg sim card in it like I did before?

Also, my dad only needed to be on contract for 12 mths so is ending it next february, but will orange only upgrade if he carries on the contract for another year?

EDIT: just read this over and I made a bit of a hash trying to explain myself lol...basically I have contract e200 and I want to know if I have to renew the contract for another year if I want to upgrade, or can I just pay whats left of the contract for a new c500 e.g. £25per mth x 3 mths = £75

cheers