Car Kit - Parrot CK3300 with GPS - Orange SPV C500

Guest rikwebb

Guest RossDargan

Whats the mapping software like that comes with the ck3300 - Im really tempted, but I think that the tomtom software is better, but dont think that it works with the c500?

Cheers

Ross

Guest rikwebb
Whats the mapping software like that comes with the ck3300 - Im really tempted, but I think that the tomtom software is better, but dont think that it works with the c500?

Cheers

Ross

There is mapping software with the CK3300, you will have to use Copilot, mapopolis or (when its released) the Orange one. TomTom's is locked to there own GPS unit, and (as now) cannot be used with any other GPS unit.

Rik

Is it possible to delete just one contact, I have not been able to work out how to do it. I have had to delete the lot and then you have to redo all the voice tags

Is it possible to delete just one contact, I have not been able to work out how to do it. I have had to delete the lot and then you have to redo all the voice tags

No, this isn't possible yet. Parrot's support say that it will definitely be included in a future firmware update.

No, this isn't possible yet. Parrot's support say that it will definitely be included in a future firmware update.

Thanks for that, so you have to delete all your contacts and then send them all again?

Thanks for that, so you have to delete all your contacts and then send them all again?

Yeah. A bit of a pain but hopefully won't have to do it for too long as I'm sure they'll release the new firmware relatively soon.

Guest jackofall
Mmmmm,

Outlook - at first kept removing the '+' from mine so I would end up with '44999999' instead of '+44999999'.

Completely off topic Im afraid but how did you fix that I have Outlook2003 and it insists on doing that for me also :|

Thanks

:)

Guest rikwebb

Completely off topic Im afraid but how did you fix that I have Outlook2003 and it insists on doing that for me also :|

Thanks

^_^

Use the following menus:

Actions

Call Contact

New Call

Dialing Options

Dialing Properties

I cant remeber what I actually did, but it was defo under those menus.

Sorry cant be much more help,

Rik

Guest rikwebb
hi do you mean on the Parrot? as In cant find thoose options in outlook (i dont have a parrot just wanted to fix outlook)

Outlook options. You may be using a diff version, try looking in help for dialing options.

Rik

• 1 year later...
Guest estocks

From 'http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:m3n0U9Y0ueEJ:tinyapps.org/weblog/2005/11/+freeware+vcard+export+for+outlook&hl=en'

[q]

Microsoft does not offer an "Export as vCard" function in Outlook 2003 (simply dragging and dropping contacts into a Desktop folder results in .msg files), but as Joxer explains, there is a workaround:

Select all contacts in Outlook

Actions > Forward vCard

Select all of the attached vcf files in the resulting email message and drag to a folder on your Desktop, or simply send the email to yourself.

That's it - the vcf files are ready for dragging and dropping into Palm Desktop, OS X's Address Book, etc.

[/q]

:exclaim: I found i had so many contacts i used 'save Attachments' from the file menu.

then copy the vcards to the storage cards and use fileexplorer to push all files to the Parrot.

http://www.binarys.com/

Tell me please, do the audio of the ck3100 come through on all 4 car speakers? :??:

Cheers all.

Edited by estocks