C500 Black, how to remove theorange logo?

Guest dvl

Simple answer nope , by taking off the logo you loose the right to a new phone , make sure the phone works properly and then wait a few weeks to check its not a dust magnet and if all is good then remove the logo, only other option is to hope the guy at the orange shop is blind and cant see the logo is gone ^_^ :D :P

Surely if the phone is faulty then it should be replaced, provided nothing you have done causes the fault.

I agree, as long as you haven't opened the case I don't see how they can complain. Like your cars still under warranty if you remove the wheel trims ^_^

Think about it if your c500 has a problem and you want it replaced you want a new one , correct? ( which comes with a orange logo ) what do orange normally do with the old used phones ? they repair them and send them on to another client , who has sent in their phone for a repair . For orange to be able to use the phones you have defaced they will have to replace the front screen which costs them money and in the end the customer. If i sent in my phone with an orange logo on it and got one back where someone had scratched it off i would be piseed off and would demand a new one. Just be carefull before the logo is removed , make sure it works the way you want and dont look suprised when orange refuse to give you a brand new phone , if anything you can only expect a phone with the logo scratched off :roll: :roll: :roll:

Think about it if your c500 has a problem and you want it replaced you want a new one ,  correct? ( which comes with a orange logo ) what do orange normally do with the old used phones ? they repair them and send them on to another client , who has sent in their phone for a repair . For orange to be able to use the phones you have defaced they will have to replace the front screen which costs them money and in the end the customer. If i sent in my phone with an orange logo on it and got one back where someone had scratched it off i would be piseed off and would demand a new one. Just be carefull before the logo is removed , make sure it works the way you want and dont look suprised when orange refuse to give you a brand new phone , if anything you can only expect a phone with the logo scratched off :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Thats not how it works in the UK to the best of my knowledge. I've just had a faulty laptop. They didn't fix that one so I got a full refund. I definitely wouldn't be happy having another used one which has been repaired.

Inside they have a warranty void if removed sticker. No mention of the outside. And whats the difference between removing the sticker and putting an accidental scratch on the phone. Its all cosmetic damage.

Might be worth getting the offical word from Orange still ^_^

@summie: we can still see that there was an orange logo on your C500... did you manage to remove it completely? Any new picture?

@everybody: to help everyone who wants to remove the logo... it would be great if you could post real pictures of your C500 and describe the way you used to achieve to the result. :shock:

Thx very much for the sugar cube tip.

Won't believe, tried ... and worked like a charm.

There is absolutly no more trace of logo, no mark on case.

Just don't forget to put some tape on all holes (volume, camera, speaker, ...) to avoid dust of sugar/paint ^_^

MVC-002F.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Sold my c500 to a guy here (holland) for 400 LOL then bought a new one at www.gsmstunts.nl for 295 euros, simunlocked it at imei... for 30 euros and removed the logo with a sugar cube..

Dang i got a lean mean c500 now and a nice 75 euros profit HAHAHA

what i meant to say is that the sugar cube works a treat.. use masking tape to keep all the openings closed whilst rubbing.

:twisted:

Greetz

DvL