UPDATE: Stock 22/09! Orange C500 PAYG, Pre-Order Now

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

The PAYG C500s will now be in stock tomorrow (22/09!) The initial shipment will be distributed on a purely first come, first served basis - so get your preorders in NOW at the MoDaCo Shop! :)

We expect to be one of the first shops in the UK to have stock.

The Orange C500 Pay As You Go Smartphone is now available to pre-order at the MoDaCo Shop, no doubt most of you know already about the C500, but for those who do not, here is the lowdown:

If you’re looking for a phone that puts equal emphasis on enhancing productivity and creating pleasure, then the SPV C500 is your perfect companion.  

Packed with bells and whistles, the SPV C500 goes one step further in making your office mobile. You can connect to the Internet, check your email and keep in touch with colleagues via Instant Messaging. You can also syncrhonise or transfer data to compatible PCs using ActiveSync®, Infrared or Bluetooth ®. The C500’s headset enables you to make a voice call simply by saying a name or number and its built-in VGA digital camera ensures you can capture and photos and video.  

The SPV C500 joins Orange’s Signature range, which brings you a number of customised services like access to Orange Backup, so you can store your personal and business data securely on the Orange network, and Orange Update, so you can trial and download new applications like ringtones and maps, and play digital music and video directly on your phone.

The SPV C500: not big, but clever.  

Click here to pre-order or for more info

Also just added is a Belkin Swivel Clip....

Swivel Clip

Keep your cell phone or pager in easy reach with a Swivel Clip.

Advantages

Rugged 360 degree clip rotates for maximum comfort.  

Two BondTite™ tabs provided for multiple applications.  

SureLock™ mechanism allows you to remove and replace your phone easily.  

Conveniently keeps your phone on you at all times.  

Will work on any plastic surface of reasonable weight.  

Guaranteed to work for life!

Click here to order or for more info

Guest mavisdavis

maybe at Shop @ MoDaCo we should start to sell cardigans as well :wink:

Well winter is coming and you embroid the MoDaCo Dude on the back.....on the subject of clothes how come the t-shirts , hoodies, mugs and mouse mats aren't in the shop??? :?

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

Well winter is coming and you embroid the MoDaCo Dude on the back.....on the subject of clothes how come the t-shirts , hoodies, mugs and mouse mats aren't in the shop??? :?

Paul !!! can you remind us all of the link to purchase MoDaCo t-shirts etc please :)

Under £200 !?!?! :shock:

Excellent.

I am gonna sell my Nokia, my SPV1, my wifi PDA, my wireless access point, my ADSL router, my old panasonic sky box and the wife and get one!

Brill..... thanks MoDaCo Shop!

How does it work on the returns as with alot of C500's there are a lot being returned because of the dust problem, if you buy from a shop you can walk in and get another, how quick and what after sales service is there with modaco@shop and will you be selling the payg C500 outside the uk? :wink:

Guest Paul [MVP]

I guess that is up to Orange, and whether they will replace a PAYG as faulty under warranty because of the dust problem.

The MoDaCo Shop position would have to reflect the position of the supplier.

We CAN sell out of the UK, but when doing so will only accept payment via Bank Transfer.

P

Paul, can you ask Orange what their position is with faulty stuff sold through the MoDaCo shop then please? It's a major factor when trying to decide if to get one or not...

Thanks a bunch

Blakey

Guest Paul [MVP]

Yep, will have an update for you shortly.

Of course, any faulty items will be replaced as per standard warranty terms, I just want to clarify exactly how we deal with issues such as dust, and whether Orange class this as being a suitable reason for replacement etc.

Watch this space!

P

Guest Havok1327

Paul, great thanks for clearing that up.

Now how would I go about ordering one. I noticed the online store only has the UK for country and what info do I need from you guys for a bank transfer?

Thanks,

Matt

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.