UPDATE: Stock 22/09! Orange C500 PAYG, Pre-Order Now

Guest midnight

Guest aristoBrat
Paul,  just to clarify as a person in the US I could order a C500 from you, but you only accept payment through a bank transfer?

No Paypal eh?

thanks,

Matt

Paul, how much does shipping to the US run?

I'll hop onto the Me-Too & ask

A) how does one do the bank transfer for the new c500, if that's the method of payment for N.A.

:) if it's via the website, how does one correctly specify the shipping country, since UK is the only one mentioned?

C) Is there any extra shipping surcharge, or is that rounded out of vat, etc?

Regards,

AS

Guest pocketfun

Paul,

Some questions for you...

1, From placing an order how long will it take to dispatch?

2, Who are you using for the courier?

3, Will we receive a dispatch notification?

Cheers

Guest Paul [MVP]

After discussions with Orange, I am afraid we are not currently able to ship outside of the UK.

PocketFun, i'll ask our MoDaCo Shop support representative to post answers to your questions :)

P

Got mine on friday (ordered wedesday night) and have just opend it,and it says on the sticker on the box 'SPV C500 CONTRACT HANDSET' Is this rite and do they all come with this,Just making sure as i dont want another orange contract as the sim i got with this looks exactley like my contract sim,Thanks

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Got mine on friday (ordered wedesday night) and have just opend it,and it says on the sticker on the box 'SPV C500 CONTRACT HANDSET' Is this rite and do they all come with this,Just making sure as i dont want another orange contract as the sim i got with this looks exactley like my contract sim,Thanks

Rest assured we noticed the contract sticker straight away and spoke to Orange, for the time being all C500's have the same box, as for the SIM card as far as I understand they are all the same, the activation from Orange on the SIM makes the difference.

Don't worry you most certainly have not got a contract phone, we hope you enjoy your C500 and look forward to your business in the future :wink:

Ok thanks alot,Must say great service,Orderd on the Wednesday night got a phone call on the thursday got it on the friday afternoon,Thanks alot :lol: :) :lol: :lol: :D :lol:

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Ok thanks alot,Must say great service,Orderd on the Wednesday night got a phone call on the thursday got it on the friday afternoon,Thanks alot  :lol:  :)  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :lol:

Thank you for the nice comments, we aim to please :D

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo

Does that mean he is getting a car sticker and I am not?????? :cry:

All orders placed on the MoDaCo Shop will qualify for free car sticker, when the next batch arrive we will send them out forthwith :wink:

Guest FATGOONER

Does anyone think the price of the C500 PAYG will come down? Just broke my E200 screen not sure which way to go?? Buy old E200 or spend 200 on new C500 or wait for price to fall? Any advise?

The price will fall eventually.

All "new" phones are charged at a high price as soon as they come out - then the prices start to fall and fall and fall as time goes on ... until you end up getting one free in every box of shredded wheat! :)

On a serious note - before i order one....... what cover is provided with the phone. I guess that "Orange Care" is not part of the PAYG scheme. If the phone developed a fault - what is the process for replacement/repair?

I presume it will be cheaper by xmas.... and also, "phone shops" have all sorts of deals on all the time too - so you might get it cheaper.

Its just a waiting game for the best price. How long can you wait?

If a shop.. :wink: ..was to do a deal with the phone, a 256mb or 512mb miniSD card and a bluetooth headset too.... i bet that would be very popular!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.