Worms World Party... ITS OUT !

Guest unclelimey

Guest ultimasnake

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH IF ONLY I HAD THE MONEY!!!

someone willing to sponsor me a cop for all the nice software i made in the mean time for al you folks? :)

[edit]

That reaaaallly toook theeeeeem aaaa whileeee to makeeeee :lol:

[/edit]

Guest goudvarken
demo or full?  the demo doesn't seem to go past the Jamdat logo here...first it animates 3 "bubles" or something then does nothing after doing that 2 times :S

The demo .. im to cheapy to buy my games :)

Guest goudvarken
most dutch are (including me :)) :lol: hehehehe... well i can't seem to get it to work JUST YET.. let's try installing it on the sd card :lol:

that's one thing i did .. and i made it software unlocked with the orange method

Guest ultimasnake

try installing it on a SD card it fixed my problems

this game rocks:

Controlls = smooth

Graphics = smooth

framerate = smooth

sound = smooth

allll is goood in the land of the smartphone!!

Guest Exploited

I'm trying the DEMO, but the manual is gone so fast...and you get just three tries...really frustrating. My first impression of this game is that it is really nice, but the programmers are not nice to me. :evil:

Wow! It's the best game I've played yet on my E100. Apart from Links. C'mon Mid where's Kumite!

If you can splash the cash.. this is a MUST HAVE game on your smartphone. The keys have translated well too.. I thought a mouse was a must with this game but obviously I was mistaken. WOW!!! :shock: It looks amazing. I might just upgrade my phone to play this without any frame drops. It really is something special to see a game like this on my phone.

its very slow on my c500, nothing running in background, tried it right after soft resetting my phone and its on the sd card. Menus are VERY slow, the game was ok for about 2 moves then the visuals froze but could still play (hear the sounds etc). Any ideas why it might be?

Guest unclelimey
its very slow on my c500, nothing running in background, tried it right after soft resetting my phone and its on the sd card.  Menus are VERY slow, the game was ok for about 2 moves then the visuals froze but could still play (hear the sounds etc). Any ideas why it might be?

works perfect on my c500, maybe a problem with your phone

try installing it on a SD card it fixed my problems

this game rocks:

Controlls = smooth

Graphics = smooth

framerate = smooth

sound = smooth

allll is goood in the land of the smartphone!!

That seals it as my next purchase!

Guest mashkhan
its very slow on my c500, nothing running in background, tried it right after soft resetting my phone and its on the sd card.  Menus are VERY slow, the game was ok for about 2 moves then the visuals froze but could still play (hear the sounds etc). Any ideas why it might be?

It wasn't slow on mine, but it froze exactly the same as yours. I think it's because the phones screen went into power saving mode, after being idle

Guest ultimasnake

the only thing i miss , allong with the pocket pc version is the fact you can't change the game volume while beeing in the game itself :s... wish that could be done :S

and well vibration support would be grand too :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.