Worms World Party... ITS OUT !

Guest unclelimey

Does anyone know a way around the fact that my visa electron card is crap? LOL i really want this game - i have never purchased a game for my smartphone b4 but really want to buy this one and it wont let me. Are there any other places anyone knows of, where i can buy this game?

Thanks, i thought about that and did just that, I'll have to buy him a drink tonight.

Shame you did text me earlier, otherwise it could be you receiving a pint or few tonight. :)

Guest AngelOfRage

Ive downloaded the demo and it works fine on my original SPV. if i purchase it now the will i have to purchase it again to use when i get my C500 in a week?

also the screen dims on mine (it doesn't stop play), you just have to keep something moving...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest friedcat

It is possible to get the game to run from the phones own Storage.

Unfortunately, I don't believe the process I describe below will work with the demo version, but it certainly works for the full retail version (the only way to get the demo to run is to install to SD card, but even then the product wouldn't install to my 256MB SD card, but worked fine from my 128MB SD card - odd because other apps have no problems installing to my 256MB SD but this game would always fail or continue to 'install' indefinately).

Anyway, if you have a full retail version and wish to get it running from the phone's internal storage simply install to your SD card. Copy the contents of Storage CardProgram FilesJAMDAT to StorageProgram FilesJAMDAT; create a shortcut to WWP.EXE and place this in your start menu.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cougal96
Ive downloaded the demo and it works fine on my original SPV. if i purchase it now the will i have to purchase it again to use when i get my C500 in a week?

Anyone know anything about this?? if i were to buy this would i be able to install it on other phone purchases or even better on a mates phone??

cheers

Guest mavisdavis

not sure as to the registration process but all the games i have bought in past for my other 2 SPV's work fine on my C500 as long as my Owner details are the same in the SETTINGS MENU. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Wow! It's the best game I've played yet on my E100. Apart from Links. C'mon Mid where's Kumite!  

If you can splash the cash.. this is a MUST HAVE game on your smartphone. The keys have translated well too.. I thought a mouse was a must with this game but obviously I was mistaken. WOW!!! :shock: It looks amazing. I might just upgrade my phone to play this without any frame drops. It really is something special to see a game like this on my phone.

Help! My E-100 doesn't accept coz it says it's running out of memory.

Is there a way to work it out differently?

I've played the Demo and I'm happy that a game of this quality has finaly reached the smartphone. (hope the trend continues)

I was blown away how smooth it runs! I love this game and I think I'm gonna get me the retail version.

Pigo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got the retail version.

CAN'T PUT THE DAMN GAME DOWN!!!!

play it all the time..... driving my girlfriend mad!

I abso-freakin-lutely love this game!

I recomend that anyone who liked the PC-based version to get the SP version! addictive as hell!!!

Pigo

Guest aurallydrifting

ok ive got an mpx200. Problem is that i only have about 2.5 megs spare in my IPSM and thus install always fails. Is there any way to configure the phone to intall to the SD card by default?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.