GSM Modems, cellular phone?

Guest arpet1

Guest arpet1

Hi!

Anybody have any idea or knowledge where can i find websites which provide information about

1) which phones can be used as gsm modems?,

2) which part in the technical specifications states that a particular phone is capable as GSM modem?,

3) API to control/automate sending of sms from the pc using the phone used as gsm modem?...are there TCL ready api?

Any help is greatly appreciated...tnx. :wink:

Guest dobby_gobby_man

arpet1

huwag mo na gamitin yung search. ikaw nlang maghanap sa sarili mo gamit ang i-net :cry: sad to say.... they're trying to say that i dont have the right to tell newbie's to use SEARCH.... so sa inet ka nalang ok? ingats

Guest arpet1

Hi!

>PM ko nalang sayo kung anong site yung pupuntahan mo. baka makatulong sa tanong mo... ok? baka may comment ulilt eh...

tnx dobby_goddy_man for the pm...i'll visit the website...

>what brand of phone are you talking about?

actually, that's my question 2...i tried to search the net kc, though google, for technical spcification sheets of several cellphones to confirm if they are capable for use as modem/gsm modems...sa tech specs ng Siemens units kc, example Siemens C45, clearly states that the phone has built-in modem, unlike sa nokia phones, walang nakasulat sa tech specs nila...but based on my other research done on gsm modems, the Nokia 3100 is capable of such functionality (daw)...now, my problem is, how would i kow that a particular phone (any brand) is capable of such functionality, when it is not stated in the technical specs?...meron namn cgurong alternativ way to know that other than trial & error....

any suggestions from u guys is greatly appeciated... :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mortenharkett722

I use SEZ600 as GSM modem thru BT. Medyo hassle lang nga ang pagconfig pero worth it naman.

Ang Siemens ME45 mas madaling gawin modem.