Pocket Crystal

Guest sblarsen

Guest iaddict
For some reason though i cant get any of the text to display on my c500 it just shows the background and no text,Ive tried both versions and it does the same on each.

for those having text problems. you can try editing the xml file by simply replacing the values where (font-size="13,(?)") appears deleting the second value (?). i did the same thing with the x tags and finally was able to load this theme.

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frankie4Fingers

Well, I did as the other user did, removed the second number of the font-size and the x= sections of the XML and it worked just fine.

Good home screen. Why the extra numbers on the font and the X?

• 1 month later...
Guest ukmidsguy

Did anyone ever get this Homescreen to work properly? I am having the same problem as others with text not displaying and I *really* like this Homescreen :D

Guest ukmidsguy

Aaah! I have edited the XML file as others suggested and it all works lovely now!

Next question - I'd like to replace the shortcut to the 'standard' calendar with a shortcut to Papyrus instead which I have installed. Any offers on how to do this?

Cheers

Aaah! I have edited the XML file as others suggested and it all works lovely now!

Next question - I'd like to replace the shortcut to the 'standard' calendar with a shortcut to Papyrus instead which I have installed. Any offers on how to do this?

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only way to do that at this point is to use the scrolling appointment plug-in.

sblarsen,

This is a nice homescreen--I like the simplicity. I am working on my own version, but do you think it would be possible for you to clean up the icons a little? They look a little blurred around the images.

• 8 months later...
Guest Seeker_952

I found using a point ( . ) instead of a comma worked.

I changed 13,8 to 13.8

It looked like my phone was reading the size as 138 which would explain why it didn't show up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.