MoDaCo Winter Event - Sat November 6th - Update 7/10!

Guest Monolithix

Guest philgriffiths

I'm intersted in coming, never been to one before but havent been following the smartphone developments of late so be nice to see everything i've been missing out on. Plus your in my home town Yipee!!!

Guest Gorskar

Id be interested on coming, although the dates would have to be right... I'm not free every weekend.

If Mid is willing to chalk up some rotating banner thing once we know the date/location I'll be quite happy to display it on www.smartgamer.org for a while.

Guest nedge2k
i'll work on some kind of poster/flyer as soon as the date etc. is confirmed

hopefully the c500 alarm is a lot better than the E100 alarm (people who met me at the last meet will know what i'm talking about :))

'hopefully' i'll be bringing some nice new shiny gadgets for people to have a look at

Ahem...and what happened to those gifts us early Eclipse buyers were supposed to recieve at the last meet :lol:

Guest midnight

Ahem...and what happened to those gifts us early Eclipse buyers were supposed to recieve at the last meet :lol:

That was scrapped, it was an add-on for Eclipse, but decided to cancel its development

Guest shadamehr

Jeezus - who are all the tw*ts that have snapped up all the Virgin Value tickets from Newcastle for that day..?

Instead of £11 each way tickets, all that's available are Standard BR Saver Returns for £69.90

That means driving down, which means no drink - major bummer!

Guest squall
Jeezus - who are all the tw*ts that have snapped up all the Virgin Value tickets from Newcastle for that day..?

Instead of £11 each way tickets, all that's available are Standard BR Saver Returns for £69.90

That means driving down, which means no drink - major bummer!

yeah im going from newacastle to. flights would cost £549 and train is rather expensive to :/

Looking into bus's now. thinking bus down train back

Guest shadamehr

yeah im going from newacastle to. flights would cost £549 and train is rather expensive to :/

Looking into bus's now. thinking bus down train back

Squall, it's a bit early for me to know anything for definate, but if I do car it, ya welcome to a lift...