1280x960 Doesnt work?

Guest Jerry Raia

Guest Jerry Raia

Even the pictures this thing takes leave much to be desired when I take one at the highest resolution, 1280x960 all I get are lines across the screen like a TV that has lost vertical sync. Has anyone else seen this?

Well I can confirm that it looks like sh*t if thats what you mean. Some people think they will improve the camera with a rom update, I'm not so sure. The key with the camera is to take outdoor pics in the daytime.

Guest halfmoon
Even the pictures this thing takes leave much to be desired when I take one at the highest resolution, 1280x960 all I get are lines across the screen like a TV that has lost vertical sync. Has anyone else seen this?

I had this issue as well on my second day of owning the 220. I did a Hard Reset and the problem was corrected. Below is a pic of the results I had before the Reset.

DSC_00003.jpg

Guest ehartle

my mpx220 does that as well (scrambles 1280 pics). I finally played around and discovered it only does it when bluetooth is on. I think it may be a resource issue but that's just a guess.

Guest Jerry Raia

Yep! Exactly the same for me. BT on pic is scrambled. BT off pic is fine....

well fine is a relative term... pic not scrambled. ^_^

Great find ehartle!

Guest angeljo008

Not in my case--I didn't have Bluetooth enabled--I was outside and it was cold and VERY damp--hasn't happened since. No hard reset either--I think my phone was shivering!! LOL!!