How much did you pay??

Guest The_Brickster

Guest The_Brickster

When I actually signed up through the website - there was an option of being able to unsubscribe from the £6/month deal. Which I initially did, however after receiving the phone I dedcided I wanted the 'unlimited' gprs package, so phoned up Orange to get it put on.

Orange questioned why it wasn't on in the first place.

Hi all i received my SPV directly from Orange for free. I have two lines evertytime 200 and every day 50 had been with them for only 1 year also takled them into crediting my next bill with £70 for a emergency t68i i had broken and recived the day before. So they payed me thanks Orange.

Guest mike wallage
£100 as an upgrade on everyday50.

Kevlar

Hi Kevlar,

Did you have the £6 / month GPRS pack? My local Orange Shop said this was not available on Everyday 50.

BR Mike :D

I'm a CPW boy too. There was one in stock when I went to buy - a month ago - which is pretty good going after reading the problems some of you guys were having. They price-matched on Orange 120 tariff, although I did sign up to their "care" program.

And I was offered £500 cash for it this week!

Sculli

99 Pence on Talk 200. Got it on day it came out. www.smalltalk.co.uk.

Laughing at all you mugs that paid loads for it.

Got a free remote control car worth £20 as well for pre-ordering it.

Guest sadiquek

£9.99 for the phone with Talk120 + £6month with GPRS

or you get phone for free if you have talk200

I didnt go for an upgrade and lost my old number but it was worth it !

Internet mail order !

Try WWW.Mobiles.co.uk

They give you a free toy too !

Guest philgriffiths

Hello to everyone. im new to this site since im considering buying an SPV tomorrow. Im getting it for free at the carphonewarehouse on youre plan 200. All you have to do is find a website that selling it cheap, print it off and CPW will pricematch it for you.

Am i being really dumb by asking what this £6 GPRS thing is? I cant see any GPRS package for 6 pound in the carphonewarehouse booklets ive got. does it give you completly unlimimited internet access? Im guessing this would be a very good thing from the things im reading on the SPV. Is it only available from orange shops?

Guest philgriffiths

Oh i see. Thanks. So assuming i dont go crazy playing with the internet on my phone i will pay only 6 quid for my GPRS. I was just worried that id pay 6 quid then find s*** loads of extra charges in my bill.

Guest gexton

Paul, you say you got yours cheap from Carphone Warehouse by printing off an offer on the net and then showing it in the store.

Was this a one off favour or is this their policy. If so do you know if its written anywhere, like in their booklets or something.

Cheers in advance. :D

Guest philgriffiths

Firstly its Phil, not Paul! allthough the place where i work makes that mistake too. which is strange.

I think its the carphonewarehouse policy to price match any offer you can proove, i.e by bringing it in. If you mean was the offer i saw on the net a one of then im pretty sure it wasnt. If you want a simillar offer to show the cpw then i just typed 'SPV free' into google.co.uk

If you bought one at the CPW at full price then i think the circumstances might be different since they would argue it was up to you to have found these bargains before you bought it, allthough going in and trying youre luck couldnt hurt i suppose.

Hope this was helpful to you.

'Thus i live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species' - Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Guest philgriffiths

Ive just had a looksee on the CPW website. they do two price promises. One which offers you a voucher if they drop the price in the following months buyers guide they give you a voucher for the difference.

The second price promise is that if you can find it cheaper somewhere else within 7 days of purchase they will refund 110%. However there is a lot of conditions to just what is 'exactly the same' product.

take a look at http://www1.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce...ces-OurPromises

or seach the CPW website if that link doesnt work

'The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless' - Tolstoy

Guest philgriffiths

Just been up to the carphone warehouse and returned pissod off and without an SPV. When i asked about price matching on new years day they basically lied to me by saying they would do it for free. now they are saying the cheapest they will offer is 80 quid! Its not that they arent matching the price its the fact that i was outright lied to, and to make it worse they implied i must have misunderstood what the guy said. I find it wuite hard to misunderstand "Yes we can match that if you print out the website you saw it on and bring it in to us" oh im pissed

Guest philgriffiths

Just been up to the carphone warehouse and returned pissod off and without an SPV. When i asked about price matching on new years day they basically lied to me by saying they would do it for free. now they are saying the cheapest they will offer is 80 quid! Its not that they arent matching the price its the fact that i was outright lied to, and to make it worse they implied i must have misunderstood what the guy said. I find it wuite hard to misunderstand "Yes we can match that if you print out the website you saw it on and bring it in to us" oh im pissed

Hello to everyone. im new to this site since im considering buying an SPV tomorrow. Im getting it for free at the carphonewarehouse on youre plan 200. All you have to do is find a website that selling it cheap, print it off and CPW will pricematch it for you.

The carphonewarehouse wont price match anything from the internet, only high street retailers.

tried to blag it today but they wernt having any of it.

Guest tricky

I got mine for £0 for becoming an orange customer! but the guy who got o2 100, how? they refuse to do tarif matching with me! so had to get the orange 120!

I am still not sure whether it is as good as my 9210? i know it aint anywhere as stable yet? but maybe just teathing problems? although the camera is the best mobile phone cam by a million miles having seen the rest!

tricky

I got mine free on O2 100 from mobileshop.com as thats the offer they had at that time. I think that its £30 on the same tariff now..

In any case, O2 100 is £26 a month (£25 + £1 itemised billing), so you can probably switch to it at any time as its a higher priced tariff than talk 120. Ask the company you bought it from about it if you want to change. Its an Orange Value Promise tariff btw.