Battery Issue WM2003

Guest abc123

No - this isn't another post griping about how bad battery is under WM2003 - been there done that.

BUT - over the weekend my phone completely died (it had only been lasting a little less than 12 hours since the upgrade). So I then put it on the charger and allowed it to charge fully before turning it back on.

Guess what - my phone now lasts the normal 2 - 3 days (depending on use) that is used to.

I did not install the GSM fix (as I was torn as to how that would have ever fixed my battery issue) and had been dealing with (all be it frustrated) with the WM2003 upgrade.

Now that the battery issue appears to be fixed - WHOOOO HOOOO!!!

WM2003 Rocks!!!

^^u think its time for me to get a new battery? if so wut kind? on ebay?

How long does your battery last? mine last 1 1/2 days at least, and when i don't play with my phone that much, it usually last 2 to 2 1/2 days.

maybe your location has weak signal, weak signal also affects the performance of your battery, as the phone always hunts for signal it consumes more battery. or maybe you play with your phone too much. ^_^

and when your planning to buy a new battery, i suggest you to buy the original one and not some replacement part sold on ebay.

and also before you plan to buy a new battery, try the hardreset with fully charge battery a few more times, there are a lot of people who did not succeed the first few times they did it, but eventually succeeded in the end. :wink:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Third party batteries tend to have a lower charge capacity

the one I have is only 650mAh, just one thing to look for if

you decide to go the ebay route.

Hmm... I had a thread over at hofo about a thingy that can extend battery life, but I was shot down to the ground and labeled as stupid. Even though I have been using this thing for over a month and my battery life has extended dramatically!!! So, if you guys want to know more, I will be glad to tell...

Hmm... I had a thread over at hofo about a thingy that can extend battery life, but I was shot down to the ground and labeled as stupid. Even though I have been using this thing for over a month and my battery life has extended dramatically!!! So, if you guys want to know more, I will be glad to tell...

so what's this "thingy" that can help battery life? ^_^

Guest awarner [MVP]

I'm guessing he's referring to the sticker that supposedly creates

an inductance to help recharge the battery during use and in doing so

extends the life of the battery.

This has been proven not to work and is only a gimmick.

It's the same as these so called ariel booster stickers you can buy as well.

ive seen 850mAh batterys on ebay. should i buy those

it would really depend on your budget, if you have some extra bread, i would really suggest to you to buy the original, but if not maybe the one on ebay will be good enough. but be warned that many replacement batterys never last very long. :D

I'm guessing he's referring to the sticker that supposedly creates  

an inductance to help recharge the battery during use and in doing so  

extends the life of the battery.  

This has been proven not to work and is only a gimmick.  

It's the same as these so called ariel booster stickers you can buy as well.

Well, I'm not trying to con people here. It's just that I have been using this thing for over a month, and I can assure you that it is indeed working for me... Don't know how else I can convince you guys...

Well, I'm not trying to con people here. It's just that I have been using this thing for over a month, and I can assure you that it is indeed working for me... Don't know how else I can convince you guys...

how long does your battery last?

For a full charge, and about two hours of talktime, I can stretch my battery for about two days. Compared to when I didn't use this, a maximum of a day and my battery is flat!!!

For a full charge, and about two hours of talktime, I can stretch my battery for about two days. Compared to when I didn't use this, a maximum of a day and my battery is flat!!!

are you saying that you can use your phone for two hours calling someone and still be able two strech battery life for two days. wow that would be around 4-5days of standby time when you don't play or use your phone calling someone.