NeoNode N1 now available in Europe... featuring Eclipse!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Underdog_2k
Woohoo, I've been off-line for a few days and come back to this :lol:

I too had the poleasure of using Midnights N1 at the meet, and i must say; IT ROCKS

Def one to get (once i sell some organs or something :D).

(Well done to Alien Invention on the blinding version of Eclipse, and getting packaged with the phone.  I hope Orange/MS/Qtek/HTC/etc etc are taking notice ;))

You've got 2 kidneys :D

Guest mavisdavis

Well I absolutely love this phone. It has 1 thing that all p800/900 throw in my face - TOUCH SCREEN. :lol:

But being a sucker for new phones I will wait and hold my breath for The neonode Mk.2. With no bluetooth I cant justify all the cash I've shelled out on a dongle, headset & gps.

But rest assured I will own the next version. I just hope the lack of simple functions are addressed in the next model and don't hinder the sale of this one making it a success.

Keep up the cracking work Neonode :wink:

AHAA... so it is possible! I just feel that if this phone hit's off (and it will) countless app designers/writers are gonna get to work on this. shouldn't be that hard to port smartphone apps to this thing... right?

I know this phone would take off great if it would just hit the stores! a lot of my friends have sworn that if it's possible they would deffinatly get that phone.

so neonode... if your reading this. get the N1 to the store ASAP!!!

Guest midnight

yup, indeed, app conversion to the n1 is very simple, and if anyone wants to convert apps/games over, gimme a pm, but in all honesty, you prolly wont need it cos app/game conversion is simple

right Paul, i think we need a Neonode section, or at least a Win CE devices section (i already know the answer and thats MoDaCo 2 :lol:)

Guest Tomchap

I Agree, this phone has been followed by people for months, if not years and its getting quite popular! I cant believe it but i've found myself ordering one!! :D Never thought id part with that much cash for a phone!! oh well, it does come with a 1gb sd card so using that as an excuse!! hehe! :lol:

Wanted one ever since I first saw it, but it was all a dream back then!! The modaco forum has been very very helpful since I got my SPV (and SPV E200, MPX 200 and C500!) it would be great to get help and advice on the N1 to.

Oh congrats midnight, see you've taken the phone onboard so bound to be some great stuff round the corner! Nice one!!

Indeed would be a good idea. Would be great to have the advantage of proffesionals being there to help you out. just like when I first came to the smartphone world. Would be great to have the same trusted surroundings & people to help you.

one more thing. On the Neonode site they say something about a plastic protective cover/lid. could somebody snap a pic of it and post it? (with or without the phone) Would be greatly appreciated.

Pigo

Guest Confucious

I'd like to get my hands on one of these to have a play with it, pity I didn't make the meet :D But as they are only available over the internet it doesn't look like I'll be able too. neoNode really need to get a pertnership with an operator so people can a) See the phone and :lol: buy with a contract at a reasonable price.

Is anyone going to do a full review? Where are the pics of it next to a C500? For a first phone from a company it looks excellent. If they can add BT and vibra and get applications ported then it could be a VERY good phone.

WOOOW.... I just thought of something. I was reading the article about tomb raider going mobile and thought.. darn!... this wouldn't be playable on the neonode. bu then I thought of the USB host. and that it could be possible to hook up a Joypad to it. so you can play games as you wish!!!

is this a great idea or what?

Pigo

Guest kurtfhouse

Yeah, I would just buy it direct from Neonode (infact I have :wink: )

If Expansys do have it, it will just be more expensive like pretty much everything they sell :wink:

Guest jsnielsen

You guys seem pretty freaked out by this phone, despite its obvious lacks. I'll wait for the N2, for bluetooth and all of the childs diseases to disappear :D

But I do love the idea of the way to navigate it though, and it does look mighty cool indeed :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.