e200/imate smartphone 2 video recording/settings question

Guest rodrigoperu

Guest rodrigoperu

hi, 3 questions guys and girls:

1) when I record video on the smallest size (176 x 144), it will record only sound, the video stays the same, (stuck on the first frames of it) and nothing else. This happens UNLESS I SET THE PHONE TO SAVE VIDEO TO SD CARD; which brings me to the second question

2) how can I permanently set the phone to record video and pictures to the SD card? (is it even possible?) thank you!

**I can set it to save to SD card BEFORE I take the video or pics, otherwise the phone will by default save to the phone's internal memory.

3)finally; is the zoom feature on camcorder mode supposed to work WHILE you record video? I can set the zoom prior to start recording, but once the video is recording I cannot zoom in or out.

All my apps, games, songs, movies, etc are recorded in the SD, so the phone has plenty of available memory to run applications.

Thanks for any help.

Guest jasonic
2) how can I permanently set the phone to record video and pictures to the SD card? (is it even possible?) thank you!
When in video mode, press menu-options-general, permanant settings should be here.

3)finally; is the zoom feature on camcorder mode supposed to work WHILE you record video? I can set the zoom prior to start recording, but once the video is recording I cannot zoom in or out.

Mines the same, I have not found a setting that can resolve this.