BTAutoSync SP [Bluetooth AutoSync] [v0.0.3] > Now BTAutoSyncWM5.0

Guest gaplayer26

garth, you rule.

the day I got my c500 and BT dongle, all I wanted to do was set it up to auto sync whenever I walked in my front door.... no thinking, no pressing buttons... just done.

Your app, is how it should be.

Thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent, this is the app I've been waiting for, for WM5.

I'll now switch from my slightly erratic C500, to my still in the box C600.

Thanks again Garth

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Phillies44
I sent a donation, but the download link is broken. All of the pictures are missing too. I'm waiting for a response through email.

Did you ever get a reply?

Also does anyone know if this will automatically disconnect bluetooth after synchronization? It didn't when I tried the demo, not sure if the full version has more options?

• 2 months later...
Guest Segmet
I sent a donation, but the download link is broken. All of the pictures are missing too. I'm waiting for a response through email.

Any news? Has anyone managed to get this program to download?

• 4 months later...
Any news? Has anyone managed to get this program to download?

A shame that it looks like the author of this app (version 0.0.5) no longer supports or even sells this app.

Does anyone who has WM5.0 still exist? Can you share the app since it's no longer for sale or supported by the author?

I would really like to have an app like this. I'd also pay for it, but if paying for it is no longer possible, then I'd at least get a copy of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest madzero1
Thanks newjohnny... but this is not the WM5 version. It's the older version for PocketPC 2003 and older. It does not work on my WM6 Vox.

I really need the 5.0 version for full sized pda/phones as well. I have been looking for the program for weeks now. If anyone has it, I'd be willing to pay, I really want this program.

Thank you in advance :(

Edited by madzero1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest captainsensible
I really need the 5.0 version for full sized pda/phones as well. I have been looking for the program for weeks now. If anyone has it, I'd be willing to pay, I really want this program.

Thank you in advance :)

Anybody else know about this? I could do with it too...

Guest (cyberdude)

Ohhh man.. I so need this litle app... It's such a shame that psychoman.co.uk is down.. :)... A couple of folks in here have asked if there is somewhere you can download this.. Would it be possible for some one that managed to download the app before the page went down to upload it to somewhere and put the link here... It's a shame gaplayer let this app die.. :D...

Guest kwan888
Ohhh man.. I so need this litle app... It's such a shame that psychoman.co.uk is down.. :)... A couple of folks in here have asked if there is somewhere you can download this.. Would it be possible for some one that managed to download the app before the page went down to upload it to somewhere and put the link here... It's a shame gaplayer let this app die.. :D...

Well, guess that link that I posted of the cached site doesn't work anymore...I managed to snag the Demo version, which said that it was 1 use only, but it seems to be syncing fine for me for the last 2 days...Anyways, here's the file.

BTW, I use this with phonealarm, and have it auto-start at night when I get home...saves the battery on my stupid blackjack...works a treat so far...

Oh, if you don't have it installed already, you'll need to update windows net 2.0 compact framework...a 5MB install, i think...

BTAutoSyncWM5.0_Demo.zip

Well, guess that link that I posted of the cached site doesn't work anymore...I managed to snag the Demo version, which said that it was 1 use only, but it seems to be syncing fine for me for the last 2 days...Anyways, here's the file.

BTW, I use this with phonealarm, and have it auto-start at night when I get home...saves the battery on my stupid blackjack...works a treat so far...

Oh, if you don't have it installed already, you'll need to update windows net 2.0 compact framework...a 5MB install, i think...

AWESOME! Thanks, and here's to hoping it's a faulty demo!

Guest (cyberdude)

Never mind.. :).. Building my own now... My first mobile app...

Currently I've got auto sync on app launch, and deactivate bluetooth afterwards..

Currently trying to make autosync without seeing the activesync window...

After that I'll add check if bluetooth already activated, if it is then leave it on.. If not disable again.. And then finally I'll add scheduler to activate the autosync, so expect a version from me soon (Hopefully during next week, if I've got time).. I'll release here on modaco first.. After first release I'll be more than happy to take suggestions...

Never mind.. :) .. Building my own now... My first mobile app...

Currently I've got auto sync on app launch, and deactivate bluetooth afterwards..

After that I'll add check if bluetooth already activated, if it is then leave it on.. If not disable again.. And then finally I'll add scheduler to activate the autosync, so expect a version from me soon (Hopefully during next week, if I've got time).. I'll release here on modaco first.. After first release I'll be more than happy to take suggestions...

Cyberdude... that's awesome dude!

Looking forward to it. Esp since the 'demo' above isn't installing on my Vox for some reason. (?)

re: schedule.. that's key! My suggestion would be to enable it to kick off once every hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, once a day, and weekdays or every day. I personally would pick every 4 hours for weekdays only.

Guest Joe Fernandez
Never mind.. :) .. Building my own now... My first mobile app...

Yahoo!! I've been waiting for BT AutoSync to come back to the land of the living. I never did get it to run properly on my Motorola Q.

Put me on your beta testers list!

Guest (cyberdude)

JDRoss:

I've also got the Vox, so I'm developing it for the Vox, so you can be certain it will work on the Vox.. :)...

Joe:

There will probably not be any beta, I will probably just release directly...

Update:

Haven't been home for the weekend, so not much update.. However I'm having some problems finding the optimal solutions to keep the app running "silent". I've found a few solutions, but not the solutions I would like... However I'm working on it...

• 1 month later...
Never mind.. :D.. Building my own now... My first mobile app...

Please put me on your notification list when you've got anything working.

Thanks, Don

[email protected]

Guest premneo

thanks in advance....waiting for the release for my vox!

Never mind.. :D .. Building my own now... My first mobile app...

• 3 months later...
Guest dr_nick

bump

any update on this?

surly there must be a cohort of peple for wom ths appwould be brilliant?

i can think of litte better than my phone automagically syncing ith my pc when i walk in the fron door!

(tytnII with WM6.1, vista 64 on PC)