Cabbed Operator Settings!!

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest nedge2k

Yes thats right folks, Will and I have been burning the midnight oil to bring you an easier way to enter your phone settings using CustomCabbage :)

Soon you be able to make a .cab file with the settings you need using the CustomCabbage website!

Its far from complete but i thought i'd give you a little teaser....

This .cab file will ONLY work prperly on 2003 and 2003SE phones which use the Arcsoft MMS program

Below are the settings for O2 UK Pay As You Go and has been tested on devices using Audiovox and I-Mate 2003/2003se roms.

Please remove all gprs, mms, csd and proxy settings from data connections and remove or rename the settings in the Arcsoft MMS program before you install this .cab file.

O2PAYG_Arcsoft.cab

Guest awarner [MVP]

Nice one :(

One comment on the above

Please remove all gprs, mms, csd and proxy settings from data connections and remove or rename the settings in the Arcsoft MMS program before you install this .cab file.

May be an idea to help the less experienced user with instuctions on how to do this :)

Keep up the good work guys :(

• 1 month later...
Yes thats right folks, Will and I have been burning the midnight oil to bring you an easier way to enter your phone settings using CustomCabbage :D

Soon you be able to make a .cab file with the settings you need using the CustomCabbage website!

Its far from complete but i thought i'd give you a little teaser....

This .cab file will ONLY work prperly on 2003 and 2003SE phones which use the Arcsoft MMS program

Below are the settings for O2 UK Pay As You Go and has been tested on devices using Audiovox and I-Mate 2003/2003se roms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are there any GPRS details for O2 contract ????

That would be great if anyone knows this info? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest leights

Thanks for ther file, I have downloaded it but I'm not sure who to install it. I have smartexplorer, can you please help??

P.S I am O2 contract, will this cause probs??

Guest PaulW

As soon as its available to do the Orange settings, PLEASE let me know!! :D ;) :D

btw...

SPV E200 flashed with IMATE SP2 ROM...

Edited by PaulW

• 2 months later...
Guest nedge2k

Just to update (been a while :oops:)

www.CustomCabbage.co.uk has a few of the settings for O2 PAYG, Orange UK Contract and Vodaphone UK Contract. We kinda forgot about this after figuring it all out ;)

Guest nedge2k

Im not entirely sure your allowed to post those micky ;)

Besides, the settings are old and, in the case of O2 PAYG, incorrect....hence why i started trying to make my own in the first place ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pondrew

Transfer it to your device through Activesync then point your device to the file and open it using File Explorer. It should automatically install and then Bob becomes your uncle! ;)

Guest coreymcl

We also have a downloads section with cab settings file for the US carriers. See www.mobileminds.com in the downloads section

• 1 month later...
Guest pheasant_plucker

I don't suppose you have the cab file for UK vodafone PAYG for a SPV M1000?

You would be my lifetime heros if you have :)

Gerry

• 2 months later...
Guest NunoUFO

I have tried creating a .cpf file but it gave me an error that it was not digitaly signed so it didn't install ;)

Also tried using makecab and all it did was creating an entry in "Remove Programs".

And tried Cabwiz using a .inf file but same as using makecab.

Can someone pleas be kind enough to help?

Thanks

Nuno