Guest diablojoe

Guest diablojoe

I recived a VoiceMail today, listened to is and deleted but i

still have the 0_0 there. I have switched off and back on again but

is still hasent gone.

Any ideas??

Guest Paul [MVP]

Tricky one.

I did write a utility once to fix this (sends SMS VoiceMail divert command), but don't have it to hand.

Is this a common problem for others?

Try cancelling divert-all-calls to force SMS through, might work!

P

• 3 years later...
Guest Paul [MVP]

I am currently developing a mobile addon to Invision Power Board (the forum we use here and at MoDaCo), and Mobiholics is the test bed!

If you hit Mobiholics with your Pocket PC or Smartphone, you'll see that you get a Mobile optimised version.

The phone detect code is done, i'm just working on the skin itself. When it's done, it'll also be implemented on MoDaCo of course.

Feedback appreciated!

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

Interesting... i've only just started work on the skin, and although it looks OK on QVGA Smartphone / PPC, it could look baaaaaaaaaad on a C500 at this stage :)

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

It detects the browser type, so identifying as IE6 is going to cause a problem, but I will look at providing mobile.modaco.com and mobile.mobiholics.net to get around this.

The cut down version if you can give it a go, removes a lot of the extra stiff like avatar, sig etc., but still gives a nice experience with branding, and WILL allow posting, send / receive PM etc :)

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

Hah, that's kinda funny... I was looking for 'Smartphone' or 'PPC' in the user agent strings of the browser to detect mobile, but I'm guessing PPC also is passed power 'Power PC' on the mac :)

I'm now detecting 'Windows CE' instead, so that should be a lot safer :D

P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Paul [MVP]

I'm still open to input, as it's clearly not finished yet... so I will look at adding edit back, and the profile management will definitely be making an appearance :)

P