- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tilly

tilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just got the M1000 from Orange as a free upgrade from an SPV100!!

How do you send picture messages, I've tried and the picture isnt sent, just a blank sms.

Ive also managed to loose my calculator icon whilst customising the unit with ringtones. Any advice on getting it back ?

Ta,

insidera1

insidera1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Just got the M1000 from Orange as a free upgrade from an SPV100!!
How do you send picture messages, I've tried and the picture isnt sent, just a blank sms.
Ive also managed to loose my calculator icon whilst customising the unit with ringtones. Any advice on getting it back ?
Ta,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had t o flash the ROm on mine - the one it came with originally didn't support MMS I think I downloaded it from the orange site, otherwise a quick search will sort you out. Have you got an MMS inbox - if not this is the way to go. Remember to back up your data though.

mrplatypus

mrplatypus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:love and life..
  • Devices:Touch HD, M3100, M500, M1000

I had t o flash the ROm on mine - the one it came with originally didn't support MMS I think I downloaded it from the orange site, otherwise a quick search will sort you out. Have you got an MMS inbox - if not this is the way to go. Remember to back up your data though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In other articles, I've already tried flashing my m1000 with the system supplied by Orange.
Still no joy, I think I'll settle to upgrade my fone ;)

Touch HD, what a phone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users