O2 XDA II or Orange SPV M1000????

Guest jonathanscottlee

Guest jonathanscottlee

I am wondering and hoping that there's someone out there who can give me some help. Am upgrading (or possibly changing networks) my old Motorola MPx200 and am looking at the full PDA style phone. I just can't decide whether or not to go for the Orange SPV M1000 or the O2 XDA II. Both phones look identical - can someone confirm the specs for both or just tell me that they are actually identical in spec?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations? I've been with Orange through my entire life but now that networks are giving cross-network minutes, it really doesn't matter which network I'm on. Does anyone have one of these phones? I'm thinking that I'll keep the bluetooth headset attached at all times so it doesn't look like I have a brick next to my head! Does anyone know what the battery life will be like if I do this?

If anyone has any tips, please, please let me know!

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

The devices have essentially the same hardware its just down to the different rom and radio stack versions implemented by the operator. I dont know that there is a definitive answer to which is better or worse but I have the M1000 and have not had any issues with it in the past 6 months.