XDA mini pocket PC phone

Guest Hong Kong Blue

Guest Hong Kong Blue

I bought a black XDA IIs with the sliding keyboard before realising that I should really stick to having a phone with PDA facilities. I went back to the shop to see what could be done when I came face to face with the XDA mini. Wow!

A trade-in was effected and I am now the proud owner of this lovely device. It has all of the functionality of the XDA IIs but without wi-fi and without the keyboard (though you can buy a bluetooth keyboard for it if you really want one).

This is a beautifully made unit with a tremendous screen, good battery life and with the absolute minimum of software glitches and reboots required. I highly commend it to you. 8)

It is definitely tempting, this little device looks incredible. How is it without the keyboard? I am currently the owner of an i-mate PDA 2k (XDA IIs equivalent) and I was thinking about switching.

Guest Chaser81

The XDA II Mini is O2s varient on the Imate Jam, which is what I have, and its fantastic. They are excellent little devices and you can do so much compared to a smartphone, there is just tons of software available!!