Description ::

Plug ins: Date, Time, MMS,SMS,Email, Profile, Missed calls

Extra screens: Start ups and shut downs and menu

Report any problems

Updated Mon, Jan 10 2005 9:47 am

View File

• 3 months later...
Guest mattoes

Hi i tried to install the skin, but it shows up "Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permission.

Wondered if you could help me

Cheers matt

Guest mavisdavis

Hello mattoes welcome to the site.

You need to get your phone appliction unlocked. Do a search in help and advice and you'll find a link to an orange developers site. if it donesn't work you can email orange for a little progrm that will do it.

Guest mattoes

thanks for the help, I've now emailed orange with my details, waiting for a reply from them now.

I take it your phone is 'Application Unlocked'

I was just wondering if it's safe having it application unlocked, n if you've ever encountered any problems since it's been App unlocked?

Cheers matt

Guest mikia

But in my Moto MPx200 with Win2003 it doesn´t work. I can´t see the clock and the SMS... Nothing, only i see the background.

Please Help me!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The-CC
But in my Moto MPx200 with Win2003 it doesn´t work. I can´t see the clock and the SMS... Nothing, only i see the background.

Please Help me!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aint working here either.

Mpx220.

Guest cgreene28

Hey Guys, Im a newbie at this so i have a couple of General question. The first is how do i install the homescreens? I currently have a toshiba 2032 and this week i will have a Audiovox PPC6601. Do i have to install anything on the mobile devices in order to get these to work?

Thanks

Guest Disco Stu

Those are Pocket PC phones so the skins in this section won't work.

You need to look for themes in tsk format.

There are some in the PPC PE section here.

;)

• 4 months later...
Guest Disco Stu

Welcome to the forum :o

What do you mean by "dont see anything changing" exactly ? There is no animation with this one.

If you mean that it just doesn't show up on the phone I wonder if you have installed it correctly. You downloaded a cab file to your PC. Don't unpack it. Copy it across to the phone and put it in \IPSM \Windows \Start Menu. Then find the icon in the Programs menu, click it and it will install itself.

I think the phone will need to be application unlocked first - see the topics pinned at the top of the Help & Advice section.

That's the simple stuff anyway. Does that help ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.