wm2003 some questions and thoughts!

Guest corcovado

Guest corcovado

I upgraded to supermoto2 rom because I needed some features not found in the stock rom (pop with ssl and possibility to install opera brownser). After installing the new rom I have found some problems that maybe have any solution.

- The placement for the "+" symbol. Is there anyway to remap it to the "0" button.

- When connecting with gprs I found that after a few seconds the screen goes black and when presing a key I appear at the main screen of the phone. This does not mean that the connection is dropped if quick enougth to get back to the mail program or web browser the connection is still alive.

Do I need the GSM fix to solve this situation?

Now a little thought. After searching lot in this forum about the battery problem I have got maybe to a conclusion. The people that are having problems with battery live maybe did the upgrade with the battery not fully charged and the upgrade procedure stored the current value of the battery charge as the maximum. As they cannot fully charge again the battery the battery drains very quickly and maybe the hard reset trick is not working for them. A possible check would be to charge externally the battery and check the new duration of the battery.

Take this as just a guess since I only have my own experience, I flashed fully charged and after one day of normal use 75% charge. Maybe is not a lot but for me 2-3 days of usefull battery is OK.