Virtual Pool Mobile Smartphone Beta is here

Guest vpmobile

Guest mashkhan

Absolutely fantastic game, best on the smartphone . Any plans on including a bluetooth multiplayer mode? it would be an absolutely essential purchase with this option. This game is screaming out for it!

Guest beersoft

ok, some bugs that we have found

1) the backlight doesn't go back to normal sometimes after you quit

2) the * key doesn't give me magic lines

3) when your in move mode and you go to overhead view then back it says your in move mode but ur in aim mode

other than that, its looking good

later

Owen

3) when your in move mode and you go to overhead view then back it says your in move mode but ur in aim mode

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Didn't happen to me yet (SPV c500)

2. Indeed -but anyway magic lines are gay :D-

3. Indeed, but that's a good thing because u can adjust your position, so it's not really a bug, it's a feature :P

Later Edit: Just beat Big-T :D Need full version :D

Edited by r0x0r

Guest vpmobile

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1) Did the game exit normally?

2) You don't get tracking lines unless you are 'Practice' mode, which isn't available in the trial... ie; you can't cheat in Career Mode. :D

3) Yep, bug. I hate state updating.

Thanks again for the help testing!

Guest bosshogg

Am I supposed to be able to create players in the trial? Something odd happened to me earlier, I was using the "trial user" player that is set up by default but while selecting a player to play against (dunk I think) it quit back to the homescreen, then when I started it up again it prompted me to enter a name for a new player...but all seems to be working fine again now with the new player.

Guest vpmobile
Am I supposed to be able to create players in the trial? Something odd happened to me earlier, I was using the "trial user" player that is set up by default but while selecting a player to play against (dunk I think) it quit back to the homescreen, then when I started it up again it prompted me to enter a name for a new player...but all seems to be working fine again now with the new player.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no and no. :D

No, you are not supposed to be able to create players, tt shouldn't have crashed and it shouldn't have asked you for a player name. I am glad it decided to start working again.

Most of this area is a hack for the trial, so I'll have to take a closer look at the logic and find out how I screwed it up. I am not surprised to find a bug here, and I am really glad that you found it now!

Cheers,

jb

Guest vpmobile
Absolutely fantastic game, best on the smartphone . Any plans on including a bluetooth multiplayer mode? it would be an absolutely essential purchase with this option. This game is screaming out for it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Multiplayer over network will be a feature added at some point, however, not until playing over the carrier's network is more common and cost effective. For now, you are just going to have to pass the phone back and forth!

Guest serialkillazzs

seems to wok okely dokely on sda, bluetooth and a redited house icon without the window that looks like the home button on windows mobile would be good, bit confused at start

o i bluetooth multiplayer, darts and maybe a jukebox option for music would be a good idea like the originals

Installed to C500 storage card OK. Ran ok a few times but then couldn't exit from main screen - wouldn't select menu options. Quit application through task manager and backlight stayed on. Reset phone - backlight still on. Reset through power management in settings and now fine. Great game though.

Guest mavisdavis

Stored in storage card. C500 latest rom and IT ROCKs. Where can I buy it from.

Had no trouble installing or running so far but the again I've only had my ass whoopped by small fry so far.

How come Ive only just stumbled on this :evil:

Edited by mavisdavis

Its a wonderful game. I have it on my SP3i.

But I have some Questions:

It is possible to get the game silent? Even with volume 0 I hear something. That is not so nice...

And: there are no tracking-lines in the game. Is this right?

Guest vpmobile
Its a wonderful game. I have it on my SP3i.

But I have some Questions:

It is possible to get the game silent? Even with volume 0 I hear something. That is not so nice...

And: there are no tracking-lines in the game. Is this right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man am I glad you mentioned the sound. I forgot to fix that. :oops:

Yes, you don't get tracking lines in Career Mode (which is the only mode for the trial) as it would be cheating... and we wouldn't want that.

I'm using a C500

but experiencing the same problem as inglis, but I've never had a play with it. installed it. got stuck on first screen. couldn't move or anything. couldn't turn it off. so finaly I removed the battery. uninstalled it and reinstalled it. still same thing happend. Would really like to try this game!!! I play pool regularly and would like to "tweak" my pool game with this smarthhone version....

Can anybody please help me out?

Pigo

Guest bosshogg

I can't play anymore...every time I start Career Mode it displays the "buy now" splash screen. Any way I can continue testing/playing? I'm kind of hooked!

Guest vpmobile
bosshogg, i had the same problem, so i installed it on my e100 :D

i so need the final version of this :D

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad to see it is working well.

We are shooting for a Monday release.