SDA Music Headphones

Guest AsymetricDesign

Guest AsymetricDesign

Would these be compatible with the Jam? I would really love to be able to ditch my discman and ive just bought a 1gb sd card so could transfer a fair few cd's onto it, but the sound quality out of the jam headphones just doesn't come close to competing with my discman.

Guest Chaser81

I would assume so, since the headphones that came with the SPV C500 (essentially the same hardware as the SDA Music) work absolutely fine with my Jam (I actually think they are EXACTLY the same headphones).

Guest AsymetricDesign
I would assume so, since the headphones that came with the SPV C500 (essentially the same hardware as the SDA Music) work absolutely fine with my Jam (I actually think they are EXACTLY the same headphones).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they are the same headphones then that is no good to me. Is there any headphones available which would fit the jam which provide abit more bass rather than the tinny sound that the standard ones give.

Guest thriftynomad
If they are the same headphones then that is no good to me. Is there any headphones available which would fit the jam which provide abit more bass rather than the tinny sound that the standard ones give.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a pair of Sony foldable over the ear headphones modified to work with the mic and jack from my E100, those work perfectly with the Magician... it took a guy at an electronics shop about 20 minutes and cost me around $15 USD to have this done... the sound is incredible for music and calls...

Guest AsymetricDesign

So I can just ask in any electronics shop, whether they can wire up new 'phones to the exisiting wire? Does it mean you can still use the volume adjust and call button?

Guest thriftynomad

Yeah, just make sure they connect the new headphones up inside or above where the mic and button are... the guy who did mine just opened up the mic section, clipped off the two headphone wires and soldered in the connectors for the Sony headphones... when he put the mic section back together you can't even tell a change was made!!

The Sony foldable "street style" headphones are even the same colour as the mic!!

cheers... I can post pics if you still have questions.