Latest M2000

Guest MrOrangeShop

Guest MrOrangeShop

Many people have posted questions regarding the latest M2000's to be sent out by Orange.

Post your questions below and I'll try and give you the answers.

Rgds

MrOrangeShop

Guest MrOrangeShop

Operator version 5.31.1.124

ROM Version 1.31.00 WWE

ROM Date 12/13/04

Radio Version 1.06.02

Protocol 1337.38

ExtROM Version 1.31.124 WWE

That answer your question?

Guest Wozbacca

when are we gonna get the handsets?

orange have been out of stock and the only ones they do have are going to fulfil the back log!

When is any more stock coming in?

I've been waiting for more stocks of the M2000 before upgrading (didn't fancy a P900 as a substitute :shock:)....now I gotta ask this....

Will Orange (or could they?) issue the M2000 in any other colours....like black (like the O2 XDA IIs)??? I'd even join Orange Premier in order to be able to get one!!

Hopefully yours,

Mark.

Interesting -

Operator version 5.31.1.124 - mine 5.12.1.139

ROM Version 1.31.00 WWE - mine 1.12.22

ROM Date 12/13/04 - mine 09/27/04

Radio Version 1.06.02 - mine 1.04

Protocol 1337.38 - mine 1337.35

ExtROM Version 1.31.124 WWE - mine 1.12.139.

What is the Bluetooth (although I have upped mine to 3500).

Does the radio stack now allow phonecalls whilst gprs is up (it should suspend the gprs, but doesn't!)?

Tony.

Guest philgriffiths

My device information is the same as yours C2fow:

Operator version 5.12.1.139

ROM Version 1.12.22 WWE

ROM Date: 09/27/04

Radio Version: 1.04.00

Protocol 1337.35

ExtROM Version: 1.12.139 WWE

Will there be an update available for us to take on the changes?

Guest raiderz

Could someone with the new ROM's upload them over at XDA Developers, would be quite nice to update my Ext Rom with the new one :D

Edited by raiderz

Guest MrOrangeShop

I mentioned in the post on stock issues that Business stores should be receiving stocks very soon in multiples of 5. Non-business stores to follow soon after.

Not wanting to sound like a dumbass... where do i find the bluetooth version?

Don't think it's likely it'll come out in black - certainly ain't planned AFIK.

Guest cybercamel

Thanks for the info Mr Orangeshop, just out of curiousity are you here as an official representative from Orange (son of Mr Orange) or just doing this off your own back? :D

PS If you have got any influence could you get a large shipment of M2000s over to your Chichester Branch!!!!!!!!

Guest blackhorse
Thanks for the info Mr Orangeshop, just out of curiousity are you here as an official representative from Orange (son of Mr Orange) or just doing this off your own back?  :D

PS If you have got any influence could you get a large shipment of M2000s over to your Chichester Branch!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will check which of our stores have stock in your area and let you know.

I will leave it to you to do the stock transfer

Guest MrOrangeShop

Just doing it off my own back.

I ordered my m2000 in november and was told 'it will be arriving on monday' every time i phoned up. That was the internal staff dept.

I mainly joined to find out more about the M2000 and if I can help out other members then I will.

Guest Wozbacca

any sign of retentions getting them in stock. i've arranged a free upgrade, but i can only go through retentions to get it. cant go through upgrades, or through the orange shop. any due date would be wicked

Guest ichilton
any sign of retentions getting them in stock. i've arranged a free upgrade, but i can only go through retentions to get it. cant go through upgrades, or through the orange shop. any due date would be wicked

Yeah, i'm waiting for retentions too - they keep saying i'm on the call back list (they have been saying this for just over a week), but the call never seems to come :D

--ian

Guest sganatra
Yeah, i'm waiting for retentions too - they keep saying i'm on the call back list (they have been saying this for just over a week), but the call never seems to come :D

--ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They have been saying that to me since mid December.

I get all excited everytime my phone rings, but usually its just my GF!

:oops:

Guest blackhorse
I will check which of our stores have stock in your area and let you know.

I will leave it to you to do the stock transfer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one else in your shop want it then? Luckily im the only techno geek so didnt have tofight anyone for it :roll:

Ive got an e-mail addy for an internal person who give you alot more detail if you want it?

Guest blackhorse
No one else in your shop want it then? Luckily im the only techno geek so didnt have tofight anyone for it  :roll:

Ive got an e-mail addy for an internal person who give you alot more detail if you want it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im afraid this person only deals with staff handsets. Only contactable through our Intranet

Guest ichilton

Hi,

Retentions finally have them showing as in stock!! - I just ordered one!

Price has gone up though - they wanted £115 on my current tarrif - an O2 price match (100 mins, 100 sms for £25) or £165 on a special tarrif - £15/month (120 mins, 30 sms) so I took that and added a 60 sms pack at £4/month.

I aruged with them for a while telling them about the people who have had them for free from orange retentions and o2 retentions but they wouldn't budge :D

Oh well, at least it should be on the way now!! - i'm hoping to nearly cover the cost by selling my Treo 600 on ebay anyway.

--ian