Best today screen for Jam / Qtek S100 ?!

Guest fbrose

Hi,

I have had a lot of different PDA's during the past years and have been using Snoopsoft Dashboard (not with the standard theme!) on all of them. The thing I really like is that I get a nice overview of the present and next days appointments.

Anyway, I just bought the Jam (here in Denmark it is called Qtek S100) and I also installed Snoopsoft Dashoboard on it only to find out that when flipping the screen it would make the devise hang and also make some of the setting controlpanels unusable.

Do any of you guys have some suggestions on which today-apps are working on the Jam and also have a cool functionality !? I don't mind paying for it as long as it is working and cool looking :-)

I would also be interested in som cool looking themes.

I saw a poster mentioning a site called LeMondeDuSkin.com but I can only find skins for smartphones.

At the moment I am using the default today screen on the Jam :-Z

Thanks in advance !

Cheers,

fbrose, Denmark

Edited by fbrose

Guest Disco Stu

PDAgold.com is the PPC's answer to lemondeduskin - I'm changing mine daily with the fine work on there.

The only non-standard homescreen plugins I use are SPB's Pocket Plus and the Pocket Music control.

SPB Home

Pocket Plus gives you battery & system monitors, soft reset button, data connections and a whole lot of other stuff that I'm still getting to grips with.

Guest GothTeddy

I found loads of cool themes on Deviant Art. They have a section specificaly for Pocet PCs. Loads of anime/manga derived themes, if you're in to that :lol:

*goes off to look at pdagold.com* :(

Thanks for the suggestions ! I will go check out the sites at onces.

I'm already using Pocket Plus - This program should be mandatory on all devices :-)

Nobody have any suggestions for a today-program lige Snoopsoft Dashboard ?

http://www.snoopsoft.com/dashboard/

Cheers,

fbrose

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried using the Dashboard Today plugins instead of the full Dashboard app?

Otherwise there are several "Agenda" type plugins, e.g. Calendar+ (free) or PIToday if you use Pocket Informant.

The one that makes the best use of the screen (i.e. doesn't waste a line for the date) is tdAgenda - but there's still no news of the WM2003SE version being released.

Have you tried using the Dashboard Today plugins instead of the full Dashboard app?

Otherwise there are several "Agenda" type plugins, e.g. Calendar+ (free) or PIToday if you use Pocket Informant.

The one that makes the best use of the screen (i.e. doesn't waste a line for theĀ  date) is tdAgenda - but there's still no news of the WM2003SE version being released.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great thanks ! - I will check them out :-)

Metoo, just wanted to let you know that I have downloaded and installed the trialversions of Pocket Informant and PItoday - It is just a brilliant combo on the Jam - just what I was looking for ! Thanks !

Cheers,

fbrose, Denmark