Customisation

Guest sprouts42

Guest sprouts42

I'm over the moon with my M2000, its awesome.

However I can't figure out how to do some customisation, like changing the homescreen picture (which folder do I put the pictures in), or changing the theme directly?

Microsoft theme generator tells me that I am not running the correct version for it to save the .tsk (or again where I can put it)?

I can't even figure out where to put mp3's on my phone for new ringtones. If someone could direct me on how to do this or where to go to learn I would appreciate it :lol:

Guest sprouts42
drag the tsk file to your my documents folder on your phone and use file explorer to click on it to install

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that worked, cheers. I don't suppose you know where to put .mp3's so they can be seen as ringtones and alerts do you?

Guest raiderz

You will have to change your mp3's to either wav's or wma files to make them work as ringtones, drag them into your windows/rings folder on your phone.

alerts have to be in the windows folder and as far as i know they have to be either wav's or mid files, mp3's or wma's dont work as alerts.

Edited by raiderz

Guest sprouts42
You will have to change your mp3's to either wav's or wmv files to make them work as ringtones, drag them into your windows/rings folder on your phone.

alerts have to be in the windows folder and as far as i know they have to be either wav's or mid files, mp3's or wmv's dont work as alerts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much, I am in your debt.