Best Place in UK to get one of these NOW

Guest jklondon

Guest jklondon
Your right about Orange dragging there feet with release date, not only slow but they are not willing to give any info about upcoming releases.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

plus dont forget they have spolied what is a stunning phone IMHO!

Guest Gorskar
plus dont forget they have spolied what is a stunning phone IMHO!

I've had enough of waiting for something better to show up (eg mpx220) and I'll get this phone tomorrow if the 02 shop doesnt have any mpx220s when i check tomorrow.

Already got my PAC code from Orange - when I explained I wanted a pocketPC phone and could get one free/cheap on another network they didnt even try and offer me a better deal, and gave me the PAC code straight away. Obviously £25/month isnt enough for them to bother with :lol:

Guest Lingerhosen

Do it!

Can't see how you'd regret it, I love everything about this phone. I even love the camera in a, 'there when you need it' fashion - Hey, it's not THAT bad!

*Cowers ready for the inevitable flaming*

Guest jklondon

Finally got one :lol:))) Was going to throw some pics on here but think eveyone know what it looks like now!

All I can say is wow - its small but you have no idea until you hold it - amazing job HTC.

still free on zeewee.co.uk although see Tmobile charging for this now directly..