C500

Guest luvbigg04

Guest nowimboard

Wooo *takes the childish bitching up a level*

blah blah blah bitch bitch bitch

Jessus guys. Cant everyone just drop the insulting, complaing and just general moaning over the god dam phone.

If you dont like it CHANGE IT! If you got it free on contract then sell it and use the PROFIT to buy another!

How can you make such a fuss over somerthing that's FREE!

Nothing is 100% perfect. Accept it! Do your best to change it!

Instead of bitching try asking for help with your problems. The guys on this site are SO helpfull they can sort out anything. But they proably wont if every one is bitching like this..

Lets hope this thread dies off now so we can all get back to being a happy family and not a bunch of winey moany children.

[No offence ment to children]

[Or those that were tring to help to winey moaning children]

Guest christatedavies

Well, I've had my C500 for about a week now. Free from Orange and I've got to say, its a superb phone. I had the original SPV, so thats probably why I am accustomed to the layout, but they've fixed so many of the annoying bugs from the original, infact, I can't think of any they haven't...

I went from the original SPV to a Handsprung Treo 600, and I have to say, I loved that phone, apart from the dodgy camera quality, but it is a phone after all. The only problem I have with going from the Treo to any other phone, is that I was so used to touch screens and stylus to write messages...

I lost my Treo on a drunken night out and because of unhelpful police I missed the 24 hour crime report, so Orange wouldn't replace it. So I got them to send me a Sanyo 750, which was proper crap! So I went for the c500. I am very impressed. My friend has a p900 and even he was impressed by it, and is now considoring getting one.

Its all down to choice, what phone you're used to, the technologies, the size, you know, choice.

If its not to your taste, then find another. I've had all sorts of phones, so I have a wide experience of different makes, and styles. But anyone wanting a "smartphone", I would recommend this C500. Its not hard to use, and ignore the M$ is s*** statements. Mine hasn't crashed once. Even my old one only crashed a handful of times, and that was over a years use and abuse.

Sorry, just my two penny worth.

Chris.