Playstation emu just got better

Guest Skilty

The new version of FpseCE (0.9.4) the playstation emulator for pocket pc is available now at www.fpsece.net. They've made changes so it works with Windows 2003se

I've got an SPV M2000 - overclocked with XCPUscaler to 472MHz - and this emu works pretty good, it's not full speed yet but the a lot of the games are playable and the whole thing is mighty impressive.

Register on the PDAi forum (linked to fpsece.net) to get tips on ripping games.

Do you know of any games that play well and don't take up all that much space? I've got a whole load of original PSX games in a box gathering dust, but putting a whole CD image on the SD card seems excessive for one game. Think I'll dig it Parappa and give it a whirl.... :lol:

Do you know of any games that play well and don't take up all that much space? I've got a whole load of original PSX games in a box gathering dust, but putting a whole CD image on the SD card seems excessive for one game. Think I'll dig it Parappa and give it a whirl.... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's a few that are'nt too big (under 40MB) - Ridge Racer, Toshinden, Tony Hawks 1,2 & 3, Destruction Derby, Earthworm Jim. There's a guide to ripping on the forum.

The way they play will depend on your device and whether you overclock it or not.