defaultSH

Guest simon211175

Guest roma0803

Looks absolutely great. Compliments.

On my MPx220 the mainscreen is out of sync. Operator and profile info do not fall within place and message info doesn't show at all.

Edit: Seems it doesn't work to well on a 2003SE MPx220. No info viewable on the homescreen and missed calls is also blank. Might be more bugs. Shame since I like the clean style and colors.

Edited by roma0803

Guest adonisdemon

smooth colours and everything... works great!

only bug for me is...as i had the mindandsoul theme by fandang already on my SPV 500, the first bit of the menu is still there.

fandang's theme changed the start meny items, and as i loaded yours on it and am using it, the mindandsoul menu is still there (just the first option)

other than that, this is a good theme, with balanced colours.

Guest simon211175

ok, I'm guessing there is more code needed to make themes usable by people who aren't using the C500? I've done two themes here now, and both have problems with other smartphones - t-mobile SDA, MPX-220 etc etc. I have no clue though as to what I'm doing wrong though, so you'll have to bear with me :lol:

Adonis - the problem with the start menu might just need a BannerImage setting nulled in the registry? I know the fandang theme uses a plugin to drop the menu down a line.

Have a look at the setting for this key, because it looks like I forgot to null it when I created the CAB file:

HKLM,Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSStart, BannerImage

I've the same problem with my mpx200 (no sms/mms-info and no provider-info) :lol:

By the way: I can't find the value "bannerInfo" in the registry-setting under MSStart :roll:

Guest simon211175

I have no idea at the moment why the theme only works on Orange phones, but the registry setting is BannerImage and should appear in the place I mentioned above.

Its a great theme, but my only problem is the top menu colour. (Signal status, battery etc etc)

During the day it prooves a bit hard to read. A Version with black writing would be cool

Guest adonisdemon
Adonis - the problem with the start menu might just need a BannerImage setting nulled in the registry? I know the fandang theme uses a plugin to drop the menu down a line.

Have a look at the setting for this key, because it looks like I forgot to null it when I created the CAB file:

HKLM,Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSStart, BannerImage

well i had to hard reset my c500 after trying to remove the mindandsoul skin...tried everything to remove it...even the uninstaller...but no luck...restarted phone...wouldn't boot up...manual reboot and now wiped clean and looking nekkid...got the default theme in it currently...

toe called the bit about the menu colour...

• 3 weeks later...
I've the same problem with my mpx200 (no sms/mms-info and no provider-info) :D

By the way: I can't find the value "bannerInfo" in the registry-setting under MSStart  :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the same problem on my SPV c500.. no sms/mms info and no provider info, is this caused by some plug-in i don't have?

Guest simon211175

As far as I'm aware the sms and carrier info is a standard plugin that comes with the phone. Have you tried other themes to see if they have the same problems?

Guest roma0803

Other themes do not have that same problem. Since I have an MPx220, and the screen of that phone is a bit smaller, I thought that might be the cause. But other phones seem to have the same problem.

It's a great theme though. I'm using it, just not the Homescreen, I use one of my own there.

Edited by roma0803

Guest simon211175

I wish I could help more - I'm not an xml programmer, and so the basic code is taken from the HSD software - this theme contains no extra plugins so should work as standard on all phones. I can only test it on my C500 though, and it worked perfectly there, and was my active theme for a while (until I created my calvin and hobbes theme last week).

I feel bad that I cannot support a theme that I created, but until I have a better knowledge of xml and theming for smartphones in general I can't offer much help :D

• 1 month later...
Guest CaptScarlet

I'm using a Qtek 8020 and the only problem i have is that the calendar pages dont have a back ground so the white text of the highlighted item is not visable on the white background. Should there be a background image that i'm not seeing?

Guest simon211175
I'm using a Qtek 8020 and the only problem i have is that the calendar pages dont have a back ground so the white text of the highlighted item is not visable on the white background. Should there be a background image that i'm not seeing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure the background can be changed in the calendar. The invisible text was an oversight on my first theme - I'm still not sure I know how to resolve that either. I'll look into it.

• 10 months later...
Guest Casao

Very nice theme, using it on my SDA right now.

Only "problem" is that, on my SDA, the "Programs" on the start menu kind of makes it hard to read the 9 position text for whatever program is there.

(I know this is an old, bumped thread, but I thought I'd bring this up, as long as it's already on the front page)

Guest simon211175

@orka - no progress yet I'm afraid. I've been quite ill for the last few weeks and themes haven't been top of my list of priorities. I'll get there soon I'm sure.

@Casao - I'm not sure what you mean, durely the "9" position text is always "more..."?

Guest Casao
@Casao - I'm not sure what you mean, durely the "9" position text is always "more..."?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, infact, on my SDA it's a program, and the left smart key is more. The SDA shows 9 icons/page of the start menu, with right smart key being a rather random menu, and left smart key is more.

Windows Mobile 5 is the difference, I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.