PPCProfiles Pro

Guest bretto

Guest bretto

Are repeating notifications on your development list?

This is something Ive looked into on wm2005 but it will cost a bit of cash to do as I think it will have to be certified with a certificate. Stupid security?!?

1. Show the missed calls in a textline and

2. Show the Signalstrengh and provider connected to.

Sounds good :)

Guest Homer-S
Are repeating notifications on your development list?

This is something Ive looked into on wm2005 but it will cost a bit of cash to do as I think it will have to be certified with a certificate. Stupid security?!?

1. Show the missed calls in a textline and

2. Show the Signalstrengh and provider connected to.

Sounds good :)

Hmmm...

Bretto it sounds as you will upgrade your tool to a complete suite for PPC. For this reason I have one more suggestion. When looking at the tool from Chi-Tai Dang TD-plugin BatteryStatus you see also the provider, signal strengh, battery status and OVER/UNDERCLOCKING by one click.

Might this a good idea or is it to special because of the various number of prozessors?

One last comment to my last message. When working in the profiles settings the arrows change the profile. That was the reason why I thought it is similar in notfication settings. sorry for that.

• 1 month later...
Guest holy_diver

Hi there

I'm using PPCProfiles Pro since I have my S200 (so for about 3 months). It is a really great programm. But now I encountered a problem:

PPCProfiles Pro is switching the loudness and all the tones but NOT the ringtone. I don't know what happened. Suddenly my PPC only uses the Windows Standard.wav sound. I can switch it under Start-Einstellungen-Pers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest one_solo

Hello,

I only discovered this great program today. It has some problems when switching between the setup menu and the today desktop. And only after a few soft resets my S200 become fully smooth.

I also came here to give a suggestion.

On my old Sonyericsson P800, I had a similar profile program, Magic Profiles Pro. The program has an amazing feature, the app could set a profile to be on or off depending the gsm cell that the phone was in. If you could put something similar it would be a killer app (it is already...)

http://www.symbianwave.com/product.php?id=mpprouiq

Guest removed-2

Does this software have the ability to switch profiles depending on the cell that you are in? For example, when it the mobile phone cell area where I work it should be Silent and when I leave i.e. driving home it changes mobile phone cell and switches back to normal.

CellProfileSwitcher for the smartphone is an example application which I have used before I upgraded to the M3100.

If this doesn't do it does any one know a ppc app that does?

Thanks

Mark

• 3 months later...
Guest sszilveszter
Does this work with Windows Mobile 5?

yes!

i use it with e-ten glofiish x500

BUT

if you want use mp3 ringtones, with this phone

you should do this: (step 1,2,5 are enough; step 3,4 are not necessary)

http://www.eten-users.net/topic115& … p;st=&

1) make a directory/folder in SDMMC with names "RINGS"

2) copy mp3 files to memory card (SDCARD)

3) move all files \WINDOWS\RINGS\*.*

note : you can use copy then paste

4) delete \WINDOWS\RINGS

note only delete folder "RINGS"

5) and finally make changes for registry

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\InCall]

"AttenuationCategory"=dword:00000002

"InitVol"=dword:00000002

"Directory"="\SDMMC\RINGS\"

"DefaultSount"="YOUR_MP3_NAME_IN_SDMMC_RINGS.mp3"

after this i had to start "Programs/Phone/Add ringtone" and add at least one

mp3 to list, otherwise the phone get frozen

(Add ringtone is an E-TEN program I do not know, if there is any problem like that

with other phones)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Bretto,

Thank you for your very great job.

I do not know if this is a good place to report some bug in your 3.00a(build 1.01).

I have been tested on HTC Touch and HTC Touch Dual which running WM6 Pro and it does work almost fine on both devices.

Just one minor bug and one suggestion.

Bug: When select "Sync", the first incoming call still ring, second and later in-call perform as setting. I test this many times and result the same.

Suggestion: The "Sync" button is partially unseen when "Today" show right scroll bar over it, can you shift this "Sync" button to left-most..

Regards.

Edited by Supong

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Yep thats what I was saying I think but maybe not that clearly. More coffee required possibly :)

For each on/off time it would have profile to switch to (on time), profile to switch back to (off time) and a selection of what days to use this switch.

And have maybe 5 of them.

If you want to switch every day check all 7 days for the switch. Same as you do in the alarm app.

Arent we saying pretty much the same thing?

So, this post was made a VERY long time ago. I'm assuming your still working on/with the app??? if so how do I set the times to schedule my phone to switch volume profiles?